[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The McRib is back!

tazinib1

The McRib is back. I never understood the phenomenon. A pressed pork patty looked to resemble a cut up rack has the country all giddy again. I've never had one and frankly, probably never will. So enjoy McRib enthusiasts. I'm sure Homer Simpson is dancing in the streets of Springfield.

Never had one, but we evidently get it more than up in DC and Maryland. Elliot in the morning on the radio have requested people from here send them up when they start serving them here. One day I'll try one when I'm full. They look disgusting, but have quite a fan club.

I have never tried one. I can totally imagine what it tastes like and I'm sure it TASTES good, but looking at the thing I can figure out what's in it :wacko:

No thanks.

I have never tried one. I can totally imagine what it tastes like and I'm sure it TASTES good, but looking at the thing I can figure out what's in it :wacko:

No thanks.

? It's pork patty. Not exactly gourmet food but compared to their burgers.....

I never got how they seemed so popular but McD's refused to carry them all the time.

? It's pork patty. Not exactly gourmet food but compared to their burgers.....

I never got how they seemed so popular but McD's refused to carry them all the time.

They were once a fulltime offering and they people lost interest in the novelty. Now they bring them back at regular intervals and people buy them like cazy and they stop selling them. I was told this by a mcd manager once.

:D

Nod. I tried one when they first came out. All I got to say is "Ya want ribs.....BUY FREAKIN' RIBS!!!!". A ground up pig compressed at 33,00 psi and coated w/ a quasi ketchup is not RIBS!!!!

My fave there is the Big Mac! That's a yummer. And Egg McMuffins! see below.....

CHOWMP! : (well, aside from the breakfast stuff)

Dam....I wish they offered those all day! I LOVE Egg McMuffins!!!!! I get up too late to get them on most days. :wacko:

Nod. I tried one when they first came out. All I got to say is "Ya want ribs.....BUY FREAKIN' RIBS!!!!".

If I could hit a drive thru and get a real smoked rib sammich for less than $2, I'd be on that like H8 on a liberal.

Until then, McRib me all day baby.

I used to love the McRib, but had one over the holidays and was pretty disappointed. Not as good as I remembered a few years back.

For the life of me I can't remember the name of the McRib-like sandwich Homer Simpson loved in that one Simpsons episode. My Simpsons I.Q. is dropping as it is probably my favorite tv show of all time (not including the last 5 years or so).

Edited by TDFFFreak

I used to love the McRib, but had one over the holidays and was pretty disappointed. Not as good as I remembered a few years back.

For the life of me I can't remember the name of the McRib-like sandwich Homer Simpson loved in that one Simpsons episode. My Simpsons I.Q. is dropping as it is probably my favorite tv show of all time (not including the last 5 years or so).

:wacko: The Ribwich. Its actually a parody of the real McRib.

If I could hit a drive thru and get a real smoked rib sammich for less than $2, I'd be on that like H8 on a liberal.

Until then, McRib me all day baby.

word up bro. :fro:

I do miss the egg mcmuffins but the .99 egg burritos are pretty kick ass, esp w/the hot sauce.

Dammit - now I'm starving for any of these things. GDB working a graveyard shift, even via telecommute.

word up bro. :fro:

I do miss the egg mcmuffins but the .99 egg burritos are pretty kick ass, esp w/the hot sauce.

Dammit - now I'm starving for any of these things. GDB working a graveyard shift, even via telecommute.

You mean one of these?

Imagine that baby with some Mexican Salsa. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm baby!!!

Never had one, but we evidently get it more than up in DC and Maryland. Elliot in the morning on the radio have requested people from here send them up when they start serving them here. One day I'll try one when I'm full. They look disgusting, but have quite a fan club.

I am sorry you have to listen to that H.R. Puffenstuff, gawd I hate him with a passion. GB sirius, he is the main reason I have had it for over 5 years now

I am sorry you have to listen to that H.R. Puffenstuff, gawd I hate him with a passion. GB sirius, he is the main reason I have had it for over 5 years now

I hate him with a passion. Worst part is our (only) good station fired their morning crew New Years that played good music and now has some doofus named "Bubba the Love Sponge" yapping all morning. I tried to give Elliot a chance since my bro-in-law is a big fan, but couldn't take him.

My pick-up truck I just bought has no CD player in it. Man, I'm gonna have to get one installed. :wacko:

I hate him with a passion. Worst part is our (only) good station fired their morning crew New Years that played good music and now has some doofus named "Bubba the Love Sponge" yapping all morning. I tried to give Elliot a chance since my bro-in-law is a big fan, but couldn't take him.

My pick-up truck I just bought has no CD player in it. Man, I'm gonna have to get one installed. :wacko:

Bubba is part of the Howard Stern Sirius lineup, never listened to him though. Elliott's laugh sounds like finger nails scrapping a chalk board to me :D

Elliot is an F'ing tool and the Junkies are kinda boring. That's why I mostly listen to WWXX 94.3 FM (980 AM) ESPN Radio. You have to put up with Mushmouth (yes, THAT John Thompson) in the afternoon and the Redskins BS but Mike and Mike in the morning is pretty good as is Colin Cowherd.