[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tweeter

tazinib1

Yeah ok I know most people think Tweeter is ghey. But I've been following a few NFL players and the stuff they tweet about is freaken hilarious.

OchoCinco is a riot

Chris Johnson is an ego maniac

and of course

My boy Stew.

I follow a few actors/actresses I've worked with but its usually filled with dribble about nothing.

I find ocho to be a tool. He needs to stop focusing on the pilot he's shooting with Berrian and thinn about football some.

I follow

Fitzgerald

forte

Mjd

merriman

to

schefter

beason

Hester

and others I can't think of

I find ocho to be a tool. He needs to stop focusing on the pilot he's shooting with Berrian and thinn about football some.

I follow

Fitzgerald

forte

Mjd

merriman

to

schefter

beason

Hester

and others I can't think of

Wait...Ocho's a tool but you follow TO? :wacko:

This is one of the saddest most pathetic threads I have ever read. GDB 30 sec of my life I'll never get back.

:D

Merriman got a blue mohawk today and OCHO is gonna write a book about relationships with women :wacko: TO had to run across campus to make it to a WR meeting and Scheftlers baby daughter bit him in the chin.

This stuff is RICH!! RICH I tells ya!!

OGOchoCinco: "My flight get to ATL at 7pm, is somebody gonna pick me up? Straight up i am serious, trying to interact with my damn followers, no kidnappin" 20 minutes ago from web

OGOchoCinco: "ATL i am on American flight #2074 leave at 6:55 and land shhh i dont know, i will be eating at Paschals soon as my greedy ass land!!!" !4 minutes ago from web

OGOchoCinco: "If nobody show up i will walk my a## to the W in BuckHead, straight up!!!!!" 3 minutes ago from web

I swear to god you can't make this chit up!! :wacko:

terrellowens81: "cn anybody tell me where @ogochocinco is? holla back chad!" 21 minutes ago from web

tazinib1@terrellowens81: " Kidnapped by a tweeter in ATL" 19 minutes ago from web in reply to terrellowens81

OGOchoCinco@tazinib1: "What if somebody did kidnap my a$$ for real and made me late for training camp, that would be some funny sh##, they would still fine me to!" 2 minutes ago from web in reply to tazinib1@terrellowens81

:wacko:

Ok you guys could care less but this is rich. I'm trying to find some more characters to follow but damn...TO and OCHO are pretty much the jewel of twitter so far.

Forte has been running nightly trivia questions, first to answer gets an autographed photo.

Fitzgerald gave two tickets to and Arizona game to his 25,000th follower, unannounced. Also been running trivia to give away auto'd photos. Pretty cool

Forte has been running nightly trivia questions, first to answer gets an autographed photo.

Fitzgerald gave two tickets to and Arizona game to his 25,000th follower, unannounced. Also been running trivia to give away auto'd photos. Pretty cool

:wacko: This almost makes me want to sign up and follow.

I follow Fitz as well. Will have to add Forte.