[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McNabb: Fractured Rib

keggerz

Probably shouldn't be trying to run up the score.

Seriously :wacko:

-18-CAR27 (8:27) (Shotgun) J.Delhomme pass short left intended for D.Williams INTERCEPTED by A.Jordan [T.Cole] at CAR 21. A.Jordan to CAR 10 for 11 yards (J.Gross).

Philadelphia Eagles at 08:21

1-10-CAR10 (8:21) D.McNabb pass short right to B.Westbrook to CAR 9 for 1 yard (C.Gamble).

2-9-CAR9 (7:46) B.Westbrook up the middle to CAR 3 for 6 yards (Q.Teal).

3-3-CAR3 (7:07) (Shotgun) D.McNabb right end for 3 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

Seriously :wacko:

-18-CAR27 (8:27) (Shotgun) J.Delhomme pass short left intended for D.Williams INTERCEPTED by A.Jordan [T.Cole] at CAR 21. A.Jordan to CAR 10 for 11 yards (J.Gross).

Philadelphia Eagles at 08:21

1-10-CAR10 (8:21) D.McNabb pass short right to B.Westbrook to CAR 9 for 1 yard (C.Gamble).

2-9-CAR9 (7:46) B.Westbrook up the middle to CAR 3 for 6 yards (Q.Teal).

3-3-CAR3 (7:07) (Shotgun) D.McNabb right end for 3 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

Why was McNabb in at that point in the game anyway? And why in the hell would put him in a position for that to happen? The game was out of reach, no sense in him even being in there. I'm not saying he got what he deserved or any non-sense like that, but it could have esaily been avoided.

Why was McNabb in at that point in the game anyway? And why in the hell would put him in a position for that to happen? The game was out of reach, no sense in him even being in there. I'm not saying he got what he deserved or any non-sense like that, but it could have esaily been avoided.

Now that is a different question all together.

as for a guess as to why he was in there is probably because up to that point he was only 10-18 for 79 yards...it wasnt like the birds O was marching up and down the field....so probably to get him some red zone work...which of course in hindsight sucks

in my thought , if he is off the field for 2-4 weeks ,,,,, odds are he looses the starting job

right now I will say you "must be drunk" and then when you read this again in 2-4 weeks and say did I say that I will reply with

"Yes, you "mustofbeendrunk""

Why was McNabb in at that point in the game anyway?

For the same reason they put all the 1st string back in when CAR was trying for a meaningless TD really late in the game; they just graduated from the NE School of Class. (well hey this is Philly we're talking about)

right now I will say you "must be drunk" and then when you read this again in 2-4 weeks and say did I say that I will reply with

"Yes, you "mustofbeendrunk""

LOL , I promise you it will not be the first time i was wrong, I wish McNabb all the best and just believe that he will be on the field next week if not the week after. he will not want to chance giving Vick a starting chance ,, even with pain he will do his best to take the field, he also wouldnt want TO's comments to come back to haunt him from the Superbowl BS

For the same reason they put all the 1st string back in when CAR was trying for a meaningless TD really late in the game; they just graduated from the NE School of Class. (well hey this is Philly we're talking about)

Unlike Fox and the kittens who should have just taken a knee, run out the clock and gone home? Try to get a garbage TD so they only lose by 21?