[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike Williams signs 5 year deal?

BigTen

now they just need a QB who can throw the ball further than 25 yds  :D

I do like what the Lions have this year...but be prepared for Garcia to end up the starter..

903987[/snapback]

Harrington has a stronger arm than Garcia. I don't get all this Garcia love going on in Detroit.

ahaha I know Harrington has a stronger arm...he's also 10 years younger I think  :D which doesn't say much

904442[/snapback]

Garcia has always had a weak arm. Harrington doesn't have a cannon arm by any means, but has the arm strength to make every throw in the NFL. A QB doesn't need to be able to throw the ball 70 yards to be sucessful. All I know is that Harrington has a hell of a lot more upside than 35-year old Garcia. The Lions only hope to win the division or get to playoffs is for Harrington to have a break out year. Garcia should only be used as a stop gap if Harrington falls completely on his face and the season is lost. I'm afraid that Mooch will give Harrington the hook too early in favor of his boy, Jeff Garcia. If you're a Detroit fan, you're probably the same guy that's always screaming for the backup goalie

Regardless who throws the ball, Mike could have a great year. I just really like this guy...he is a hard worker reminds me of a younger Jerry Rice in his work ethic and athletic abilities. Just throw him the dang ball and if it's anywhere near him he'll catch it and he is cat quick. Can't wait to watch him play. :D

Garcia has always had a weak arm. Harrington doesn't have a cannon arm by any means, but has the arm strength to make every throw in the NFL. A QB doesn't need to be able to throw the ball 70 yards to be sucessful. All I know is that Harrington has a hell of a lot more upside than 35-year old Garcia. The Lions only hope to win the division or get to playoffs is for Harrington to have a break out year. Garcia should only be used as a stop gap if Harrington falls completely on his face and the season is lost. I'm afraid that Mooch will give Harrington the hook too early in favor of his boy, Jeff Garcia. If you're a Detroit fan, you're probably the same guy that's always screaming for the backup goalie

904642[/snapback]

The hardest position to play in Detroit is goalie for the Red Wings and then QB for the Lions.

Regardless who throws the ball, Mike could have a great year.  I just really like this guy...he is a hard worker reminds me of a younger Jerry Rice in his work ethic and athletic abilities.  Just throw him the dang ball and if it's anywhere near him he'll catch it and he is cat quick.  Can't wait to watch him play.  :D

904657[/snapback]

[spain] The skies were clear and bright the days leading up to the last fateful voyage of the Edmund Fitzgerald... [/spain]

Not even I'm any where ready to compare him to Rice. :D

Regardless who throws the ball, Mike could have a great year.  I just really like this guy...he is a hard worker reminds me of a younger Jerry Rice in his work ethic and athletic abilities.  Just throw him the dang ball and if it's anywhere near him he'll catch it and he is cat quick.  Can't wait to watch him play.  :D

904657[/snapback]

[spain] The skies were clear and bright the days leading up to the last fateful voyage of the Edmund Fitzgerald... [/spain]

Not even I'm any where ready to compare him to Rice.  :D

904765[/snapback]

I didn't say he was as good as Rice just has a tough work ethic and athletic like Rice. It would take several years before we would be able to make that distinction. :D