[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CCS

Avernus

This is where it gets tough for me as I tend to put my trust in the NFL coaches. I have been predicting the end of Martin for what feels like 10 years now but I think Edwards is a smart coach and would not have let Jordan go if Martin was done. Having said that this pick comes down to Martin or Jordan for me and I'm going with my gut:

Jordan.

This is where it gets tough for me as I tend to put my trust in the NFL coaches.  I have been predicting the end of Martin for what feels like 10 years now but I think Edwards is a smart coach and would not have let Jordan go if Martin was done.  Having said that this pick comes down to Martin or Jordan for me and I'm going with my gut:

Jordan.

907858[/snapback]

yuup...martin is one of those players I want to stay away from, due to his age...

the talent is always there, the vision, the knowledge...but he's just old...it happens...

Jordan SHOULD have already been picked IMO..