[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ATTN: Survivor Challenge participants

Dr. Rock

As most of you know, I've ran the Huddle Survivor Challenge for the last few years, and am looking forward to doing so again this year. (No, you haven't missed anything, I've not yet started this year's contest).

However, the page i ran this off of the last few years (my old band's webpage, actually) no longer exists, so I no longer have webspace. And while I know there's tons of free webspace out there, most of it comes with a ton of pop up ads.

So, what I'm asking is this: does anyone have a small bit of ad-free webspace they'd be willing to donate for the contest? All it is one tiny .html file; very small because it's all text, and the images are hosted off site. I would just need FTP access to send up the updated file each week.

Either that, or I run it on a page with a lot of pop up ads.. or if anyone knows any free places that won't kill us all with ads, that's fine too.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I'm a bit confused here.

This was the Survivor contest I was hoping we'd have again this year, and from the sounds of it, Atomic set up the good doctor with a web site to track everything.

Then, I see this other contest that slips in....

What's the good word, Doc? Are we doing this again?

I'm a bit confused here.

This was the Survivor contest I was hoping we'd have again this year, and from the sounds of it, Atomic set up the good doctor with a web site to track everything.

Then, I see this other contest that slips in....

What's the good word, Doc? Are we doing this again?

969810[/snapback]

To be honest - I completely forgot. I moved on Sept 1 and have not had internet installed until this morning, so I've been offline and out of the loop.

But! I've been doing this for 4 years. And no reason to stop now.. so check back in the next few minutes while I set this up.

To be honest - I completely forgot. I moved on Sept 1 and have not had internet installed until this morning, so I've been offline and out of the loop.

But! I've been doing this for 4 years. And no reason to stop now.. so check back in the next few minutes while I set this up.

969898[/snapback]

:D