[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Network Fantasy experts

hooknladder

I saw those fantasy experts on the NFL Channel for the 1st time yesterday. One of them said that Mewelde Moore will beat out Michael Bennett for the starting role in Minnesota. Not that Bennett would get injured, but that Moore is a better rb. The other guy offered up, "Dont take a kicker until late in the draft". Very deep and profound info on that show... :D

I saw those fantasy experts on the NFL Channel for the 1st time yesterday.  One of them said that Mewelde Moore will beat out Michael Bennett for the starting role in Minnesota.  Not that Bennett would get injured, but that Moore is a better rb.  The other guy offered up, "Dont take a kicker until late in the draft".  Very deep and profound info on that show... :D

913711[/snapback]

So basically they do for FF what John Madden did for Monday Night Football.

I saw those fantasy experts on the NFL Channel for the 1st time yesterday.  One of them said that Mewelde Moore will beat out Michael Bennett for the starting role in Minnesota.  Not that Bennett would get injured, but that Moore is a better rb.  The other guy offered up, "Dont take a kicker until late in the draft".  Very deep and profound info on that show... :D

913711[/snapback]

In all fairness to these guys, I watched this particular show and you're taking what they said out of context. The Mewelde Moore example: They were asked about surprise/sleeper players and he said he likes Moore in Minnesota. He added that he thought Moore was a better all-around football player than Bennett. The kicker example: The jacknard host asked about who the best fantasy kickers were. The reply was sort of a wry smile followed by "Don't take a kicker until your last pick". An explanation followed.

They really weren't that bad. They were severely handcuffed by some stupid, limited in scope questions.

Edited by BS Miscreant

In all fairness to these guys, I watched this particular show and you're taking what they said out of context.  The Mewelde Moore example:  They were asked about surprise/sleeper players and he said he likes Moore in Minnesota.  He added that he thought Moore was a better all-around football player than Bennett.  The kicker example:  The jacknard host asked about who the best fantasy kickers were.  The reply was sort of a wry smile followed by "Don't take a kicker until your last pick".  An explanation followed.

They really weren't that bad.  They were severely handcuffed by some stupid, limited in scope questions.

913957[/snapback]

this is true...plus, I think they are geared more for the 1st timers who are just getting involved into FF and will go to nfl.com for their fantasy league and info afterwards...

The guy made it sound like he thought Mewelde Moore was going to beat Bennett out of the job as the starting rb. He said Moore was a better athlete than Bennett and a better rb. Barring injury, and granted injury is a HUGH concern with Bennett, Moore will not win the starting job. He looked great filling in for Bennett and the Whizzinator last year. But once they returned, Tice worked them back into the lineup at Moores expense. Can anyone honestly say they think Moore should be considered the favorite to win that job? That is just stupid.

The guy made it sound like he thought Mewelde Moore was going to beat Bennett out of the job as the starting rb.  He said Moore was a better athlete than Bennett and a better rb.  Barring injury, and granted injury is a HUGH concern with Bennett, Moore will not win the starting job.  He looked great filling in for Bennett and the Whizzinator last year.  But once they returned, Tice worked them back into the lineup at Moores expense.  Can anyone honestly say they think Moore should be considered the favorite to win that job?  That is just stupid.

914110[/snapback]

Apparently we just took different things away from the comments. I seem to remember that the gist of his remarks suggested that Moore would eventually be carrying the load for Minnesota. I don't recall anything about beating him out in camp but I could be wrong.

Apparently we just took different things away from the comments.  I seem to remember that the gist of his remarks suggested that Moore would eventually be carrying the load for Minnesota.  I don't recall anything about beating him out in camp but I could be wrong.

914130[/snapback]

You may be right, but thats the way I took it. I dont feel like I will be getting most of my ff info from those guys. They do seem more geared to the casual ff player rather us Huddle Nerds...

You may be right, but thats the way I took it.  I dont feel like I will be getting most of my ff info from those guys.  They do seem more geared to the casual ff player rather us Huddle Nerds...

914136[/snapback]

I agree. I didn't think the guys did too bad considering the format of the show. Cheesy yes, and not informative whatsoever for anyone on this board, but as already stated, a step in the right direction.