[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

****TD-Only Official Mock!****

DMD

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My team analysis through 11 rounds.

#1 - Peyton Manning RB

Best QB in the league, will throw for at least 35 TDs this year. And got to love his consistency.

#2 - Steven Jackson RB

The potential in him is enormous. Could produce 1200 yards and 14 TDs this year wilth his size and ability.

#3 - Brian Westbrook RB

I think a lot of people underestimate what he has done and what he will do. 9 TDs last year. Corell Buckhalter will be injured like always this year. I like his chances.

#4 - Andre Johnson WR

With the Texans improving as well as Carr maturing, AJ will have a god year. Just add a couple TDs onto last years totals and that is what i am expecting from him.

#5 - Michael Clayton WR

I thought i had a steal at this pick since i was considering him for my fourth round selection. Grudens QBs dont throw under 28 TDs (collectively) so there will be enough ball to go around. Same as AJ, just add a couple TDs onto last years totals and he will be good to go.

#6 - Kevan Barlow RB

This is my sleeper pick for the 2005 season. Most people are writing him off but i am going to stick behind him. Frank Gore was brought in to replace him soon, but that wont happen just like Brees defended against Rivers. 1200 yards and 9 TDs for him.

#7 - Muhsin Muhammad WR

Led the league in recieving TDs last year and he should decline for the 2005 season. But 70 900 9 numbers arent out of the question.

#8 - Rod Smith WR

Rod is getting old, but he will still produce. Watts cant catch, and Lelie is slowly getting better, with slowly being the key word. He will produce along the same lines as Muhsin Muhammad (as i projected).

#9 - Brandon Jacobs RB

Jacobs is a goal line back that will be taking carries away from the second smallest starting RB in the league. Big Boy will probably not get too much yardage (which doesnt matter) but will suceed in getting around 6 TDs.

#10 - Jermaine Wiggins TE

I was going to get Chris Cooley in the 8th round but someon decided to take him a couple spots ahead. So i just waited two rounds since i didnt feel a need anymore for a TE. Wiggins should do pretty well this year, especially since he will be looked at more with Moss gone.

#11 - Ben Roethlisberger QB

Suitable backup which i htink will improve. Some people are saying Ben will do worse than last year, and i agree if you are talking about wins. But for TDs, they should go up a couple.

QBs

Peyton Manning

Ben Roethlisberger

RBs

Steven Jackson

Brian Westbrook

Kevan Barlow

Brandon Jacobs

WRs

Andre Johnson

Michael Clayton

Muhsin Muhammad

Rod Smith

TEs

Jermaine Wiggins

QBs = A

RBs = B

WRs = B+

TEs = C

Edited by seminoles

Ok here is my team through 10 rounds.

1. Willis McGahee

Bledsoe leaving won't hurt him. He should run for atleast 10 TD's.

2. Ahman Green

I didn't make this pick but I am ok with it. If he stays healthy he could be very good.

3. Brett Favre

Always throws over 30 TD's. Favre and Manning are the only two you know will get 30+ TD's.

4. Steve Smith

No Mushin means more balls for Smith.

5. Dallas Clark

I'm hoping he puts up big numbers without Pollard.

6. Larry Fitzgerald

I like him more then Boldin.

7. Reuben Droughns

Another pick I missed. I don't like this pick that much.

8. Plexico Burress

Eli will now have a big man to throw to.

9. Nejeh Davenport

Another pick I missed. I like this pick being that I have Green.

10. Jeff Wilkens

I needed a kicker and I like getting one from a high powered offense.

My grades

QB: A

RB: C

WR: B+

TE: B

PK: B+

Appreciate the help guys. Next time I'll make sure to cancel my vacation before drafting in a mock.

Im around all night, so I should be able to pick\predraft the rest of it.

Btw, I gotta give credit to DMD and his warped humor for my mock password.  :D

920361[/snapback]

oh, sorry bout that. i picked for you before reading this since i was assigned to draft for you. you can have your picks for tonight.

who is maverick(s)

oh, sorry bout that. i picked for you before reading this since i was assigned to draft for you. you can have your picks for tonight.

who is maverick(s)

920442[/snapback]

He picked. You are up man.

Was just about ready to post info about my roster and the adaware that I was running shut the internet down. I hate when that happens. I'll make it shorter this time.

1.08 Dom Davis - Good back on a slow offense. Large % of it goes through him though.

2.05 Harrison - Gives me my second 16 td player possibly.

3.08 Gonzalez - Added him to the preselect and was surprised that he fell to me. Felt like I was behind the eight ball the rest of the way. Maybe because I WAS behind the eight ball the rest of the way. Ok, you better have it in you, man!

4.05 Bettis - Just score it, baby! Duce gets them to there and the Bus closes the deal.

5.08 - Driver - The Pack will send it air mail, again. Every year he's not suppose to do it, but here we go again.

6.05 - Brees - Looking down the list for possible 2nd Qbs. Wondering how soon I should reload.

7.08 Suggs - They don't seem to like him. What's not to like about an 180/2 game every once in a while? Inquiring minds.

8.05 Kennison - Could be worse. Could be playing for the Ravens. But the team did score more points than everybody else. Isn't that what we like?

9.08 Bills - Hopefully the Vikes didn't raid the team in the offseason too much from the old Cottrell crew.

10.05 Delhomme - Could get some serious playing time if Tomlinson doesn't share with Brees again this year.

11.08 Staley - Effectively picking the handcuff first and then the starter later. Aren't these TD leagues fun?

12.05 Charles Rogers - 4th receiver but if his body parts stay where they should, he could be a great buy. Really would've liked to get the Houshmandzadeh but he went a pick sooner than I preferred.

13.08 Jeff Reed - Kickers went off the board and I didn't play the game. Maybe I can catchup from the Gonzo pick.

14.05 A Thomas - After further review, he hasn't played any games yet this year. :D Maybe A-Train can play messenger between the bros.

QBs- C-

RBs- B+

WRs- A- with a good dice roll

TEs- A

Edited by MikesVikes