[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Couple observations

pedroz13

High ankle sprains usually take a while to heal, so I'm betting he will miss time. Porbably won't be a factor until mid season....if then.

:D Paging Mr. Price.  :D Paging Mr. Price.

Please step up to the plate this year, because you just got your starting spot gift wrapped and handed back to you.

926728[/snapback]

High ankle sprains are a fantasy buzzkill.

With the news of the high ankle sprain to Roddy White, even if Philly did come a' knockin', they probably wouldn't get Price now. Maybe Dez White or Finneran?

I can definitely tell you this, in any trade scenario of a Falcons WR to Philly, T.O. would not be part of the equation. No way, no how will Art Blank relieve Philly of that cancer. Philly has got that malignant turd all to themselves.

926846[/snapback]

I second that. Neither Blank nor McKay or Mora nor Greg Napp (o-coord) want anything to do with TO, and as much as he's trying to force a trade there, that's a dry well. Blank won't touch a guy like that.

I actually expect Price to show a little something this year. He won't post what he did the last year in Buffalo, but I think he knows he's playing for his next contract and will step up accordingly.

- Matt Jones: nice catch in the end zone. If that's a sign of things to come he will be a great red zone target.

he had 3 passes he caught like pillows, he is much better now than reggie in his 2nd season.

Jax defense looked great, they will be a contender this year. Miami Def look great too.

Leftwich was awful, Ricky williams looked surprisingly good.

2005 surprise RB? pearlman, RB Jax. Small, fast, elusive.

Yes, this is my point...I think personally I'll let someone else grab him in the end of the first round or early second round.  I do think he could be a stud, but I don't trust Losman.

927076[/snapback]

I haven't seen a mock that doesn't have McGahee going later then mid-first round, you still drunk? :D

1 -- Boller is terrible.  Seriously, he sucks.  His INT was hilarious.  He stared down his WR and threw it right to the LB.  I mean what kind of sh** is that?  He's not a rookie anymore.  I mean if Peyton does something like that, you know that he must seriously have just had a brain fart or something. BUT when Boller does it (a guy who has yet to prove himself worthy of a first round pick), its just business as usual.  Billick has to give up on the Boller dreams at some point. 

3 -- Losman is horrible, for now.  It will hurt McGahee, Lee Evans and Moulds a lot and I wouldn't draft McGahee personally until maybe the 3rd round simply because of Losman.  I don't get how (I realize I am not at Bills camp) they gave up Bledsoe for this kid so quickly.  I understand McGahee over Henry from looking at the season as a whole, but the only throws I saw Losman make last year were a pass right to the LB in the Patriots game (I believe?) and a fumble.  That was his day.

926580[/snapback]

4 -- Leftwich is every bit as terrible as Boller.  I'm glad he had four great games last year in shootouts against againt three of the league's worst defenses, but don't let the stats fool you.  The Jags may have a new coaching staff on the offensive side of the ball, but it's not going to help as long as Leftwich is behind center.  He has no pocket presence (he was sacked at least four times), doesn't make his reads quickly enough, and tends to lock on one receiver (Jimmy Smith). 

926599[/snapback]

And yet I'd take all 3 over Bledsoe. $hit, Romo was better than Bledsoe. :D

Brandon Jacobs is a beast.

So there I was, at the bar casually watching the Giants-Browns scrimmage when in come #27.

I was reading 6'4" 267 so I'm thinking a Jerome Bettis type body. Only taller

Wrong.

This kid is lean. And fast. And good. Wow.

926865[/snapback]

Yep.

One small cavet in Boller's defense on the pick.

It was former Ravens player, LB Ed Hartwell, who intercepted Boller and in an interview after the game, he said he KNEW the play. Gift interception.

926684[/snapback]

I saw the play, and Boller just blew it. Kid looked at his WR the entire time. It was painfully obvious what he was going to do, even if Edgerton did know the play.

Boller is the Ravens QB. They have no one else to turn to. It's either playoffs or a top 10 pick (QB) for the Ravens next year.