[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Blake to the Bears

MikesVikes

What sort of circumstances have to transpire to end up with Hutchinson on your roster at all?

927776[/snapback]

IMO, he's about as draftable as Chris Redman was a few years ago.

His footwork is terrible, as he gets sacked once every 8 drop backs so far in his career....he has fumbleitis and is a defensive team's dream.

His only good game last year was his first start, against the Queens...and what professional QB couldn't have shredded that sorry ass group?

710351351130-team league.

927779[/snapback]

No, I meant an NFL team! Why did the Bears think... "We have an injury prone starter, a totally unproven rookie... and uhhh... let's grab a 3 time loser who couldn't beat out Quincy Carter!!!"

Edited by AtomicCEO

No, I meant an NFL team!  Why did the Bears think... "We have an injury prone starter, a totally unproven rookie... and uhhh... let's grab a 3 time loser who couldn't beat out Quincy Carter!!!"

927814[/snapback]

Those of us that have followed the Bears closely for many years could fill a book with crappy personnel decisions. This is one of the most egregious, but it's not unique.

The fundamental problem they have is at ownership level. There is more than one voice of authority in Chicago and there are factions within the franchise. This permeates down so that the factions aren't reading off the same page and terrible decisions are made. The fact that the McCaskeys are a bunch of tightwads doesn't help a whole lot either.

I'm assuming that Hutchinson has been named the starter simply because he's more familiar with the system than Blake. Not that Blake's anything to get excited about, but he was actually a decent NFL starter not too long ago. I'll be shocked if Hutchinson starts more than four games.