[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DMD and WW...

Savage Beatings

Just wondering if you guys have ever attempted to rank the NFL Coaches? I know it would be a lot more subjective than ranking the players, but I think it might be interesting to see what you think of the top 3 from each team (Head Coach, OC, and DC). Thoughts? :D

Just wondering if you guys have ever attempted to rank the NFL Coaches?  I know it would be a lot more subjective than ranking the players, but I think it might be interesting to see what you think of the top 3 from each team (Head Coach, OC, and DC).  Thoughts?  :D

955288[/snapback]

we can do it like the consensus draft pick

Cannot say that has ever occured to me. Based on what criteria to be good or bad? It would be highly subjective at best and harder to do now that there are so many new HC, OC and DC in the league.

Based on what criteria to be good or bad? It would be highly subjective at best and harder to do now that there are so many new HC, OC and DC in the league.

955321[/snapback]

I realize it would be hard to do (and a lot of work), so maybe it could be an off-season project if you found yourself spending too much time in the Tailgate or something... but that said, I guess you could consider criteria such as Win/Loss Percentage, Experience, Playoff Success, Player Rapport, Use of Instant Replay, etc.

I don't know... it was really just a passing thought as I was looking at the cheatsheets today and then thinking about your 20 questions contest too.

what would the fantasy benefits be of knowing this?  :D

but it would be fun to talk about.

955352[/snapback]

I have been in leagues that give points for coaches win/loss, but that would be the only fantasy benefit I could think of.

I have been in leagues that give points for coaches win/loss, but that would be the only fantasy benefit I could think of.

955364[/snapback]

I would rank Bill B. over dennis green, but for fantasy value im glad D green is in AZ to help an older QB....... he made a lot of older past there prime QBs look good in Min.

Was in a league many years ago that added the HC feature to the starting line-up (2 points if they win that week... old TD only league).

I was the only owner to ever have a head coach get injured. Reeves with a heart attack.

955454[/snapback]

I played in a league that started a HC as well about 7 or so years ago, can't remember what the deal was with that though.