[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Droughns looking better?

Savage Beatings

I didn't see the game, but heard that Droughns looked pretty good against the Bears.  Anybody here see the game and have some thougths on that starting RB spot?  Do you think Droughns just won it or still up in the air?

963974[/snapback]

Reading the Cleveland papers today...they seem to think Droughns did what he needed to do to keep even w/ Green. Word was both will play next week, no one named the starter until one clearly steps up...all of course while waiting for Suggs to get "better." My guess is RBBC for the first two weeks...Suggs for 2-3 before he breaks again...then back to a RBBC...hate it. Just my analysis of alot of different takes by different reports/commentators...take it or leave it...

Just stay away from cleveland altogether. There is nothing there worth drafting or picking up off of wavers aside from Braylon who may be great but may not be. I'd hold off and go with an offense that starts one uncontested RB. Besides, Ruben is not that impressive, it was Shanahan's system and a decent back and nothing more

Just stay away from cleveland altogether.  There is nothing there worth drafting or picking up off of wavers aside from Braylon who may be great but may not be. I'd hold off and go with an offense that starts one uncontested RB. Besides, Ruben is not that impressive, it was Shanahan's system and a decent back and nothing more

964094[/snapback]

Did you watch the game, or did you just consult with your crystal ball? Droughns looked great, while Green looked anemic. Edwards, Shea, Droughns, Northcutt, and Bryant probably would disagree with your assessment of "nothing there worth drafting". While Cleveland may not be going anywhere this season, they certainly have talent worth drafting. Even their "D" has improved vastly. JMO. No crystal ball.

This game clearly was better for Droughns than for Green...Still it's RBBC so if yer looking for that diamond in the rough, sure thing starter, look elsewhere...we don't know how many carries each will get until after the first game.