[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

David Boston

Dr. Sacrebleu

1 year removed from serious surgery

Probably going through some serious steroid jonesing right now.

Any chance that a once top 5 WR comes back to be a decent WR? Seems to be getting the ball a bit during pre-season by looking at the stats, Any Miami homers have info?

picked him up as a late late rounder in 2 leagues (basically when I had run out of real WRs with upside and had backed up everyone I needed to bak up) adn I have a history of draftin poorly when it comes to WRs. So i'm thinking I might just have something here.

What's the good word folks?

He looks pretty good. At one point it was questionable if he could unseat Thompson to make the team - but he has gotten through that.

I do not know if there are enough balls to go around to feed Booker, Chambers, McMichael, Ricky, Brown and Boston - considering the QB situation.

David Boston has never in his life been in a situation where he is the 2nd best deep threat on a team. Booker is too solid for Boston to crack the starting lineup. Boston will make some very big plays and have a big game or two, but its too hard for a #3 to achieve enough consitency to be startable in fantasy leagues (Stokley excluded of course).

He looks pretty good.  At one point it was questionable if he could unseat Thompson to make the team - but he has gotten through that.

I do not know if there are enough balls to go around to feed Booker, Chambers, McMichael, Ricky, Brown and Boston - considering the QB situation.

965362[/snapback]

Not to mention the outstanding play of the OL. :doah: