[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Holy crud Batman

TJOLIRPH

Did you see that FedEX commercial that was horrible, at least Manning can act.  Can I get bonus FF points for my QBs acting ablelity?

977048[/snapback]

If we did that you would have points subtracted for spelling.... :D

Never said I could spell thats why I became a pharmacist, no spelling skills needed.

probablily why I got a 450 verbal on my SAT

Edited by TJOLIRPH

Did you see that FedEX commercial that was horrible, at least Manning can act.  Can I get bonus FF points for my QBs acting ablelity?

977048[/snapback]

Yep. It was pretty brutal. But it's better than one of the local commercials that used to run here in Minnesota last year featuring Chris Hovan. The guy was sooooooo bad that they had to cut all of his lines. He ended up just mugging for the camera and shrugging his shoulders like an idiot. Priceless! :D

so you don't need to spell the difference between orthotricyclen and oxycontin?......mkay...

979875[/snapback]

Reading skills are fine smart guy