[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddlers in comcast service area's...

Avernus

Anyone get this show called 'fantasy fix'?....it's on a local, CSN where they give weekly analysis, sleepers etc...an actual good fantasy show..

I was wondering whoelse gets this?...I don't want anyone else in my league watching this...let alone knowing about the huddle..

Anyone get this show called 'fantasy fix'?....it's on a local, CSN where they give weekly analysis, sleepers etc...an actual good fantasy show..

I was wondering whoelse gets this?...I don't want anyone else in my league watching this...let alone knowing about the huddle..

980769[/snapback]

Nice call. I never hoid of it, but put it as a weekly record on Thurs. @ 7:30pm. Gonna check it out.

TY, Ave! :D

980769[/snapback]

Not sure, but I'll be on the lookout now. I just looked ahead from now untill tomorrow gametime and it's not on during that timeframe. When did you watch it so I have an idea when it's on?

if you have 'on demand'...you can watch it...I have it on demand, and it was just on as scheduled...

980831[/snapback]

Changin' the channel as I type!

Chit......can't find it. Theres no freakin' search for it. :D

Edited by rocknrobn26

Changin' the channel as I type!

980838[/snapback]

it just ended at the half hour mark....

it's normally on thursday 7:30 and then on sporadically between then and the weekend...

edit: it was on just now at 7PM and just ended like 20 minutes ago..

Edited by Avernus

Where is it on OnDemand?  I looked for it under "Sports and Fitness"... but there are too many options to go hunting around.

980916[/snapback]

I found it on 'local etc.' I forget the rest of the name...and around here it will say in the sub-category (at least in philly) CSN Philly and then it will have all that stuff there....

It's alot better than what fantasy info they have on the NFL network On Demand selections....those guys are clueless...

Where is it on OnDemand?  I looked for it under "Sports and Fitness"... but there are too many options to go hunting around.

980916[/snapback]

I couldn't find it either. But I found somtin like pro football weekly. :D

I have RCN, so it's not on demand, but it does come on the CSN channel.

I found it on 'local etc.' I forget the rest of the name...and around here it will say in the sub-category (at least in philly) CSN Philly and then it will have all that stuff there....

980934[/snapback]

Well... in Colorado, I guess it airs on "Altitude"... the Rockies baseball and jam band concert channel (bizarre local cable).

But they don't have it on OnDemand. Oh well. I set up a series recording so it'll grab it next time.