[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Burleson's knee

bok_choy

Burleson's MRI revealed a minor knee sprain.... sounds like he wil be listed as questionable.

When asked how this will affect the Vikes offense, one assistant coach said that Burleson has a better chance of catching the ball if he wears the opponents jersey.

Tice could not be reached because he was interviewing at a Minnesota area Burger King.

(okok i made the last 2 paragraphs up :D )

Burleson's MRI revealed a minor knee sprain.... sounds like he wil be listed as questionable.

When asked how this will affect the Vikes offense, one assistant coach said that Burleson has a better chance of catching the ball if he wears the opponents jersey.

Tice could not be reached because he was interviewing at a Minnesota area Burger King.

(okok  i made the last 2 paragraphs up  :D )

1003716[/snapback]

Paragraphs or sentences? :D

:D:D:D

Even as a disgruntled Culpepper owner, this was a gem and o so true after the first 2 weeks.

Burleson has a sprain of the posterior cruciate ligament in his left knee is likely to miss Sunday's game against New Orleans, the Minneapolis Star Tribune reports. "Right now, the trainers and doctors say, 'Don't put a timetable on it, let's just focus on the rehab,' " Burleson said. "Once we do that, I know when I come back I'll be 100 percent."

This is contrary to head coach Mike Tice's statement earlier in the day that Burleson's knee injury was only mild. We'll track his status this week, but prepare a backup plan. Koren Robinson will likely see his first action for Minnesota this week with Burleson hurt.

Ok so with KRob we have a WR who has a habit of dropping passes?

Ok first we are assuming that CPep will get the ball TO his hands...

Then we roll the dice again on whether or not it stays there...

Now all they need is a RB who runs in the wrong direction and we may very well have the reincarnation of the 3 Stooges.....

:D

Now is the time to get Williamson in there. Taylor, Robinson and Bureleson all are pedestrian and one thing Williamson can give them that they lost with Moss is blazing speed.

The Vikings needs to get Williamson on the field and protect DC…