[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Warner Injured

Mr. Pennypacker

Nothing concrete but I read earlier that Dennis Green intimated that it could be "pretty serious" or something like that in his post-game conference. I know that's not the greatest info, but no official word will probably come down until Monday or Tuesday.

Nothing concrete but I read earlier that Dennis Green intimated that it could be "pretty serious" or something like that in his post-game conference.  I know that's not the greatest info, but no official word will probably come down until Monday or Tuesday.

1021644[/snapback]

well that sucks. There goes my backup for Palmer, and it kills the value of Boldin and Fitzgerald

Here's what I could find:

Rotoworld:

Latest News  Sep. 25, 2005 - 7:19 pm et 

Coach Dennis Green called Kurt Warner's groin injury ''pretty serious''.

Usually, coaches aren't willing to say that unless the player is going to miss a lot of time. Warner felt his groin 'give out' twice on the play. He had 105 yards passing before he left, which could be his last action in a while.

TSN:

Sept. 25, 2005 - 4:35 p.m.

Warner injured his right groin while scrambling during the second quarter against the Seahawks on Sunday. He did not return to the game. Josh McCown played the remainder of the way.

Fantasy Source spin: It's not clear how badly Warner was injured, but anytime you need to be helped off the field, it can't be too good. Warner's status for next week is unknown, but he'll likely be at least questionable. That could mean Josh McCown will start Sunday against the 49ers in Mexico City. There's not a big drop off. Warner hadn't played particularly well, and McCown is more mobile. That's a bonus behind the Cardinals' offensive line.

Edited by Skrappy1