[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey Bonehand

devilwoman

So what do you think this week? I hope we have a good game plan...like run Alexander, pass to Alexander, run Alexander, pass to Engram, run Alexander, etc.

:D Come on Trufunt and Hamlin...I wanna see some woo hits buddy make someone out there :D . I have a feeling that Hass will not be having a very good game...just a gut feeling.

So what do you think this week?  I hope we have a good game plan...like run Alexander, pass to Alexander, run Alexander, pass to Engram, run Alexander, etc.

:D Come on Trufunt and Hamlin...I wanna see some woo hits buddy make someone out there :D .  I have a feeling that Hass will not be having a very good game...just a gut feeling.

1035878[/snapback]

Agree... I love my hawks, but this may be ugly. If Alexander can't get it going early this will be a long day for Hass & the rest. Sore throwing arm, DJax a little banged up as well... not looking good.

OK, I'm Back! I think the Hawks have a great shot to pull this off. The things I like:

1) The Hawks have proven that Holmgren's west coast offense, when clicking on all cylinders, is almost unstoppable. They have moved the ball at will on 3 defenses (Jax, Atl, & AZ) that are pretty darn good, & only lost the game to Jax due to turnovers. I was sitting in the stands that 1st Quarter against the Falcons just in awe. It was a thing of beauty, watching Hass systematically dismantle that very good defense. there was nothing ATL could do. Now the 2nd half was a different story... Anyway, If Alexander gets his 20+ carries, he will get 100 yds, & the Hawks have too many pieces in their passing game for the Skins to cover them all.

2) The Hawk's D. In Holmgrens press conference this week, he said the following: “In the past, you have starters and then you have the other guys. And in the past here, sometimes the starters were there, and most often they got hurt. Then you went to the other guys and had this domino effect. Now, there’s not such a class distinction. We have six linebackers, or seven linebackers, on the football team, and to my way of thinking, they’re all kind of interchangeable parts. So they all feel like they’re contributing and can be the man and can do it. That’s a much more healthy feeling. There’s a much better feeling that way, like, ‘I’m a contributor. I’m not just here getting my paycheck. I’m making a difference.’ And I like that. Depending on who we’re playing in special teams roles, you can sit a guy down, move a guy up. You can move some people around. There’s a couple three guys who can play more than one position. Like I said, they’re young, they’re healthy, and they’re running around. Knock on wood. They’ve got to stay healthy.”

I love this! A bunch of young guys, specializing in particular roles, rotating to stay fresh, & flying to the ball. They probably will make young errors now & again, but can overcome a lot with team speed & attitude.

The only thing that worries me is that the Hawks historically don't play well on these long east coast trips. It seems like almost every time they go to play the Jets, or Giants, or 'skins they put up a sorry effort on the road. So basically, I think if the Hawks play their game & avoid mistakes

& turnovers, they will win this game decisively.

Edited by Bonehand

Uh, how about people who live in Seattle, genius?

1036175[/snapback]

While I thank you a lot for your advice Bonehand, I am a redskins fan. So it's on.

Our D is going to swallow them up (except for Djax because i'm starting him, I already talked to the boyz and they agreed to let him slip by for 1 Td and 80 yards.)

Thank again for you help on my post.

While I thank you a lot for your advice Bonehand, I am a redskins fan.  So it's on.

Our D is going to swallow them up (except for Djax because i'm starting him, I already talked to the boyz and they agreed to let him slip by for 1 Td and 80 yards.)

Thank again for you help on my post.

1036181[/snapback]

Anytime man. You know, you guys might have a chance if you didn't have that punk beeeyotch Shawn "torched all day by D-Jax" Springs on your team. Oh yeah, & Phillip "Not good enough for the Seahawks" Daniels. As a matter of facts, do you have ANY defensive players who aren't Seattle sloppy seconds? :D:D

Anytime man. You know, you guys might have a chance if you didn't have that punk beeeyotch Shawn "torched all day by D-Jax" Springs on your team. Oh yeah, & Phillip "Not good enough for the Seahawks" Daniels. As a matter of facts, do you have ANY defensive players who aren't Seattle sloppy seconds?  :D  :D

1036188[/snapback]

....and yet the redskins are the 3rd best D in the league right now....DOH! :D:D

Dude on this board totally offered me some tickets to go to that game but I can't make it. Which sucks because free NFL games are the best.

The my aunt called today (sat.) with club level seats :D and I hated turning those away.

....and yet the redskins are the 3rd best D in the league right now....DOH!  :D  :D

Dude on this board totally offered me some tickets to go to that game but I can't make it.  Which sucks because free NFL games are the best.

The my aunt called today (sat.) with club level seats :D and I hated turning those away.

1036245[/snapback]

That stinks, man. Wish I was going. I'm so used to goin' to the games now, just not the same watching them on TV.

3rd Best Defense :D

SKins have played Chi & Dallas- WOW- Their shut down corner is SSprings?? garbage. Hawks will beat em, D will be able to gear up for Portis due to the fact the Billy Joe Brunell is under center for Wash. Skins are mediocre- Hawks are on a nice roll offensively, and are due for a good East Coast game.

Seattle 27

SKins 17

Bang!

....and yet the redskins are the 3rd best D in the league right now....DOH!  :D  :D

Dude on this board totally offered me some tickets to go to that game but I can't make it.  Which sucks because free NFL games are the best.

1036245[/snapback]

Yet again, my trash talkin' bites me in the a$$! :D Good Game, Cliaz!

Ridiculous, game served up right in their laps, and the F'Ing Hawks cannot close it out. Amazing- Brown is normally solid- but huh?? this is the NFL- those guys are paid to make those kicks, and the good kickers and teams do- What a joke-

well, it looks like another 8-8, 9-7 season for Seattle.

Ridiculous,  game served up right in their laps, and the F'Ing Hawks cannot close it out. Amazing- Brown is normally solid- but huh?? this is the NFL- those guys are paid to make those kicks, and the good kickers and teams do- What a joke- 

well, it looks like another 8-8, 9-7 season for Seattle.

1039057[/snapback]

What about the Td that moss caught, those officals suck balls. If that was called a TD, we would haven't had O.T., it would have been just over. :D