[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS: Pick Two WR

Boy its hard to say each week how NE's receivers will do because there are so many. Personally I shy away from them...and thats just my own personal choice. that being said Branch is probably the favorite (if there is one) of Brady's. However this week I like Burress. He and Eli are coming together and this could be a big game for both of them. I really think the Rams have their hands full as far as the secondary goes. Don't get me wrong I think Bulger and Holt will have an incredible day against the Giants secondary but I think Eli will have a good day as well and Burress will be on the receiving end of many of Eli's throws. Eli will have to be careful not to go to the well to often...the Rams are pretty smart, so hopefully Eli will pick the right time to throw to Plexiglass. Good luck.