[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

League Issue..

DaFreak

In my local we have a team who makes public, via league email, trade offers from other teams. These are offers of course that he is not interested in accepting but feels the need to share them with other league members. There have been some complaints. Is this something that should be nipped in the butt or should he be able to continue his ways?

Extremely annoying, but nothing you can do about it, I don't think, unless you want to threaten this annoying Megan Fox with explusion. What's his reasoning for posting trades? :D

In my local we have a team who makes public, via league email, trade offers from other teams. These are offers of course that he is not interested in accepting but feels the need to share them with other league members. There have been some complaints. Is this something that should be nipped in the butt or should he be able to continue his ways?

1042142[/snapback]

That is annoying , but at the same time it is a good way to let other league members know where to start at when trying to deal for his players.I see nothing wrong with it . If it were me I would just make fun of him and not let it bother me.

You're in a league with Sarge too? :D

The best thing to do is to not make trades with him.

1042167[/snapback]

Good advice. I would make fun of him at every opportunity, and not offer him any trades. If he's smart, he'll realize that there is a reason that he no longer is receiving any offers.

I think it is pointless for him to do that but I don't see how it can be prevented. If the tool wants to keep doing that then that is something he will continue to do.

On a good note it does give you an idea on who is on the trading block from other teams.