[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you trade

NEPats

I just dumped Aaron Brooks like my last session in the bathroom!!!!

Horn has been nagged by injuries for the past few weeks and is not 100% though he may play this week. The Saints are going back to the "Aints" days back in the 70's. But you are in a keeper league. Joe is a top 10 WR when all cylinders are in place. presently, as we all know, they are team that has given up-starting with the QB position. Ricky could have his chance to shine hear(possibly showcasing himself for the rest of the NFL) Ironically, maybe head back to the Saints where he started his career. RB's are falling off the map and know were forced to pick up guys like Aaron Stecker and Alvin Pearman....If you are playing to win this year it wouldn't "hurt" to pick up Horn, but the question remains what R. Williams does after this year. Is his heart really in the game for the long haul????

tough call regardless

I just dumped Aaron Brooks like my last session in the bathroom!!!!

Horn has been nagged by injuries for the past few weeks and is not 100% though he may play this week.  The Saints are going back to the "Aints" days back in the 70's.  But you are in a keeper league.  Joe is a top 10 WR when all cylinders are in place.  presently, as we all know, they are team that has given up-starting with the QB position.  Ricky could have his chance to shine hear(possibly showcasing himself for the rest of the NFL)  Ironically, maybe head back to the Saints where he started his career.  RB's are falling off the map and know were forced to pick up guys like Aaron Stecker and Alvin Pearman....If you are playing to win this year it wouldn't "hurt" to pick up Horn, but the question remains what R. Williams does after this year.  Is his heart really in the game for the long haul????

tough call regardless

1068411[/snapback]

Great points.. Thanks for the input.. I think Horn is a stud, but he is getting old and the Saints are going downhill.. I did not do a good job drafting with keepers in mind (this was the first year we have implemented keepers), so keeping Ricky is intriguing. However, I think I would rather have Horn then Ricky if he splits all year with Brown.. Definitely a tough call..

If I'm correct (that's your roster you have listed under your post), you need help at RB. I may be wrong, but I'd think I'd like to try to get Ricky Williams and give up Horn. You're not going to win with the RBs you have listed. It's a wild card shot, but I think it gives you a shot. :D

Good luck!

If I'm correct (that's your roster you have listed under your post), you need help at RB.    I may be wrong, but I'd think I'd like to try to get Ricky Williams and give up Horn.      You're not going to win with the RBs you have listed.    It's a wild card shot, but I think it gives you a shot.    :D

Good luck!

1068564[/snapback]

Agreed, my RB's are frail after the loss of Deuce. But I was actually going to give up Williams and get Horn.