[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Antowain Smith....

Whoop That Trick

What are the chances that he plays like he did vs the Falcons...do you guys think he can post nice numbers like that against STL  :D

1080080[/snapback]

I'm counting on it .. Edge seemed to move nicely through the rams last night, here's hoping AntiSmith can do at least half as well ...

yep....Stecker got 4 more carries...and they both got about the same yardage..I think Smith got like 4-5 yds more or something along those lines...

1080206[/snapback]

soooooo Stecker may be the better bet. Smith had one long run to up his numbers. I still think it will be a pretty even split this week too.

Its gonna be a mess when Chatman gets in the mix

NO sucks guys. If you forgot Aaron Brooks plays for them.

A Smith has been to more teams than Brooks' average interceptions per game. THATS ALOT!

Stecker is the better back IMO but hes not alone. Therefore he wont take 100% load. Therefore...

I cant go on I just threw up on myself thinking about the Saints...

Edited by MrTed46

I think Smith should be solid. He had a long run brought back b/c of a penalty, a couple of plays just before he broke that run for his 1st TD. I believe to only reason Stecker got more carries, although I do know he technically started, was b/c of that fumble, but other than that Smith looked good. The only thing to keep in mind is that most times the Saints will be coming from behind and passing the ball. HEre Stecker is the man of the two. I get ppr and I still choose Smith. Steckers still on the WW. Honestly i think it's a toss up, but I'm going with SMith.