[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS: Tiki Barber or Steven Jackson

Once again, I am looking at a tough choice for my RB2 spot. I made the wrong play last weekend, going with Tiki and his 0 TD's over SJax's TD and 7 extra fantasy points. I tend to believe that the play is Steven again, since he gets the Aints, but maybe just maybe the Giants get Tiki involved this weekend.

Opinions? I will do my best to answer yours if you leave a link. Thanks!

Tough call..Here in NY they've been talking about getting Tiki more involved in the passing game. darn ...this is a tough one..The Aints Aint Denver...I think Denver will shut down Tiki...so I would have to go with SJax vs. the aints. Oh don't forget Martz and Bulger are out!

Check my post.

Thanks!

You have to go with S. Jackson.

The AINTS was # 28 vs the Rush last week.

Whereas

Denver vs the Rush was # 5.

See my Poll.

Thanks.

SJax is starting to look like one of those unique players that seem to find a way to produce under virtually any circumstances. He's quietly become the 6th highest scoring RB in my league and I'm sure he's a Top Ten back in just about all scoring formats.

As much as I like Tiki, I think SJax is an every week starter at this point, regardless of the matchup.

You have to go with S. Jackson.

The AINTS was # 28 vs the Rush last week.

Whereas

Denver vs the Rush was # 5.

See my Poll.

Thanks.

1082555[/snapback]

Yep, here it is. Tiki's going to get shut down whereas the Saints couldn't shut down Tiki's grandmother. Give it to Jackson.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=119960