[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Edge offer

If you can start 3 RB's, Jamal & Jones give you depth where you need it. I have to believe that both of those guys' best games are yet to come. Not knowing your scoring system or required starters, it is hard to make a judgement, but on depth alone, I say go for it.

How many RB's do you start? Do you have any other backups? If you only start 2, I would NOT make the trade. Even if you have no other backups, you're probably better off grabbing someone off waivers (Pass? Stecker? Rhodes?) and riding Edge + Dunn all season.

Edge is a stud, while Jamal & Jones will likely give you headaches all season.

p.s. Panic in Phoenix next Friday... can't wait!

How many RB's do you start?  Do you have any other backups?  If you only start 2, I would NOT make the trade.  Even if you have no other backups, you're probably better off grabbing someone off waivers (Pass? Stecker? Rhodes?) and riding Edge + Dunn all season.

Edge is a stud, while Jamal & Jones will likely give you headaches all season.

p.s. Panic in Phoenix next Friday... can't wait!

1083305[/snapback]

I can start up to four 1 as RB and three off flex players(which can be any offensive player other than a QB) and my recievers suck.

Phoenix should be a good show Nashville was

If the other positions are flex, do NOT make the trade. I agree with kicker: Edge and Dunn are the money players in the deal and Jones/Lewis are just going to be placeholders for you. There has to be other, better offensive choices out there for the other two spots. You're going to kick yourself if you give up your best producer now.

While i agree that giving up edge could be bad, if your wr's suck getting 2 for 1 could be a good thing. Dunn, Lewis and KJ could be better than a bunch of scrub wr's. throw one of those scrubs in the deal and ask for one of his wr's.