[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiver Wire HELP: BEST Free agent?

With bye week, need pick up someone this week  

24 members have voted

1. 1. With bye week, need pick up someone this week

• Aaron Stecker (someone grabbed Smith)
    • Marcel Shipp (does Arizona TRY and run this week)
    • JJ Arrington (see above)
    • Chris Perry (does he continue to get more involved)
    • Troy Williamson
    • Donte Stallworth
    • Amani Toomer
    • Chris Henry

Thanks for eveyones assistance; appreciate it.

Quick question: does anyone know if HOUSH is playing this week? if so, can go with Edge/Ronnie Brown; Housh, Curtis and Lloyd. Not the greatest lineup, I know, but may have more upside than the waiver wire. Housh could be decent...Bruce still out....and Lloyd MAY (key word) have a good game.....Only got 2 drop/adds left; wasted one on Thompson

Thanks!!!!

I said Toomer .. I am the lone wolf there I bet ... Love that young Manning kid ... he's coming on this year and Toomer may be the one to benefit

1083594[/snapback]

Thanks for feedback. I had Toomer last year, and watched him get 0 tds....He can be explosive,but with Burress, Shockey and Barber, dont see a lot of upside for him

I voted for Shipp, although Perry is an interesting option.  If the Bungles were facing anyone but the Steelers, I would have probably voted for Perry, despite him being a situational player only.

1084499[/snapback]

Thanks for feedback...Shipp is intriguing due to the fact that you know right now hes the starter...Perry is second back...ditto with Stecker.....But, AZ is awful with the run......with Horn banged up, could Stallworth post decent 2nd half numbers rest of the year?

With all the votes for Perry, I know he is a great athlete, but how much playing time will he get with Rudi there??? Just wondering why everyone is so high on a part time/backup player....maybe im missing something..i know Cincy has been playing good...

Thanks for advice.....tied up 6-6...Our league rewards 6 pts rushing/receiving td...1 pt every 25 yards rushing/receiving...on THAT note is Perry still as attractive, since doesnt put up a lot of rushing/receiving yards, and NO pts for receptions?

Thanks for advice.....tied up 6-6...Our league rewards 6 pts rushing/receiving td...1 pt every 25 yards rushing/receiving...on THAT note is Perry still as attractive, since doesnt put up a lot of rushing/receiving yards, and NO pts for receptions?

1085166[/snapback]

Last I heard Housh is a gametime decision.

Thanks...sounds like Housh wants to play...has practiced, and they are waiting to see how he does today...its a big rival game against Steelers..Hopefully, he plays....Would like to hold d/a if possible, see if anything develops in Desert that looks like a running game (shipp/arrington), or if Stecker continues to get decent amount of carries....gut feeling is housh plays