[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade help

Zooty

Offer on the table from the Manning owner.

QB Peyton Manning IND

RB Greg Jones JAC

TE Dallas Clark IND

For

QB Trent Green KCC

RB Kevin Jones DET

TE Jerramy Stevens SEA

My team will then be

QB- P. Manning

J. McCown

RB- S. Davis

J. Jones

T. Bell

Duckett

G. Jones

WR- Galloway

R. Smith

Branch

Mason

Bruce

TE-Gates

Dallas C

Scoring is standard performance 1pt per 10 yds rush/rec etc., 12 team league

Edited by Zooty

Definitely make that trade.

Although Manning hasn't posted huge numbers, neither has Green and Manning is a far better option week to week.

Greg Jones isn't a starter unless Taylor misses significant time while K. Jones is the man in DET even if their offensive woes continue. Player to player K. Jones is the better option.

And lastly Stevans is heavily involved in the SEA passing attack. This portion of the trade is basically window dressing. Clark is involved as well, but as more teams drop players into coverage to stop Manning, then IND will just run Edge.

This was clear against STL and SF where Manning should have posted huge numbers and didn't because running was just as or more effective and he didn't need to pass. IND will again do the same thing this week against HOU. Edge will have a huge game and Manning and Co. will be very average.

Everything in the trade points to your favor and you should make it. The Manning owner knows that IND isn't lighting it up through the air and is reaching for someone who he thinks will pass more. That's not necessariliy going to be the case with Green as they will rely on Holmes. Make the trade and make him pay.

yo zooty trade galloway while he still has value

your recieving core will be very weak once simms starts stinking up the joint.

trade him now for someone like plaxico

1083811[/snapback]

I'm trying to.

I'm hoping Bruce comes back too but not too optomistic for him

I too like the trade, but rew70 missed the point that you are losing KJ and Stevens and you are definately taking a hit on your rb depth unless Fred does miss time. I still thinks its a good trade though and you should see better numbers from manning as the season progesses and green will probably remain mediocre(SP?)

I too like the trade, but rew70 missed the point that you are losing KJ and Stevens and you are definately taking a hit on your rb depth unless Fred does miss time. I still thinks its a good trade though and you should see better numbers from manning as the season progesses and green will probably remain mediocre(SP?)

1083905[/snapback]

Not worried about Stevens at TE, I have Gates.

Still Left with J. Jones as 1 RB and Davis, Duckett and Bell rotation. And KJ hasn't exactly been better than any of these guys

main problem was my QB was killing me. He was ranked 25th.