[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flex player time

dirtyharry

Man that is a tough call.

Anderson might get the TD's, but not the long runs (to risky)

Ferguson has a nice matchup but with Favre spreading the ball around I'd go with Parker as well, despite the presence of Bettis.

Thanks for the reply, Good Luck!

Parker got 22 carries last week, for only 55 yards against a stout D and Pitt is similar + Bettis taking the goal line.

Ferg has a nice matchup but I wouldn't start him since you have a somewhat reliable back.

Anderson won't post huge but he will definitely put up some average numbers - I think he is by far your safest bet for some point consistancy.

M Anderson vs. Giants

Willie Parker vs. Cinci

Robert Ferguson vs. Minny

Points for yards, recepts, carries and TD's.  Please pick one.

I will respond to your post.  Thanks!

1086046[/snapback]

dEFINETLY PARKER. MORE UPSIDE THAN ANDERSON, PARKER CAN BREAK ONE AT ANY TIME, IN DENVER BELL CAN BREAK ONE AT ANY TIME KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

This is a tough one.

Since you get points for receptions and carries, it makes the question a bit tougher.

Anderson is losing some carries to Bell

Parker will lose carries to Bettis as even Cowher mentioned he didn't utilize the Bus properly last week

Ferguson is your best bet, but that requires his QB to throw to him and for him to catch it.

I would say check to see how many carries Parker/Anderson is averaging the last three games if carries do equal points. If either of them is averaging 10 carries or more then go for either RB as 10 carries = 10 points vs 4 catches from Ferguson for 4 points.

Thanks for answering mine!

Gotta diasgree with most. I'd go with Mike Anderson. I have to think Bettis gets most of the carries this week. The Steelers lost week, after all, with Parker in there. Cowher will want to shake things up.

I have Anderson in one of my leagues and been very happy with his 10 points per week.

With getting points for each carry or catch, I would go with Anderson. He will probably still get 10-15 touches with all goaline. Parker will get 10-15 touches with no goaline.

I like Ferguson's matchup the best, but if you get 1 point per attempt rushing vs 1 point per catch, you have to go with the RB. Now if it is more like 1/2 point per rushing attempt and 1 point for reception, go with Ferguson.

Thanks for your post.

I'd go with Anderson against a weak NYG rush defense.

From the sounds of things this week, Bettis is going to get the lion's share of the 2nd half carries this week (wear-down-the-defense-theory). Plus, they are going against a pretty good (albeit unproven) defense. Subtract out the goal-line carries at any time, and Parker becomes very iffy.

Fergy has a nice match-up, but I think (not like most people) that this game will be lower-scoring than many think. I think Ahamn plays a big role this week, and I also think Minn plays conservative to limit turnovers. This being said, I see Fergy in the 40-60 yard range, and maybe 1 of Favre's 2 TD tosses.

Both Anderson and Bell should do well here, as Plummer's road woes are well documented, and I think Shanny runs more than usual here to keep the high-scoring NYG offense (did I really just write that?) off the field. Plus, being in NY, passing might be difficult for the visiting squad in what may be a rain-game...one more reason to favor the run.

Go with Anderson.

Very tough decesions......Parker has a lot of questions surrounding him....with Bettis being around and the Cowher's comments about not utilizing Bettis properly... Giants run D...sucks but at the same time who knows what Shaninigan will do with the RB situation there.....and Ferguson....just so many options for Favre to throw too....I would say Andersen after all that is your best bet but not 100 % sure about it

Tough one.

Paker has the Bettis vulture

Anderson has a bell ringing

Ferguson is limited as a WR.

I would go Anderson. he has been a little better than Parker and RBs should out produce WRs. But i wouldn't be opposed to Ferguson. Anderson is the most likely to have a TD IMO