[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IF you had to pick up one QB right NOW to start..

abishagenaden

Considering this week's potential performance and next week's matchup, which would you pick up today and start?

1) Testaverde @Atl - My guess is a 1TD, 1INT, 200yd game, but at least you know he's starting. Bye next week.

2) Garcia @ Cle - Good chance for a 1-2TD, 1-2INT, 260yd game, IF he starts. Sticky matchup against Chi next week.

3) Volek @ Ari - Some latest reports indicate McNair might not play (finally). How far/close from the truth are they? 50-50. 1-2TD, 1-2INT, 250-320yds is my guess, IF he starts. Nice matchup against OAK next week IF McNair is still out.

4) Martin vs NO - Will they let him throw much? If he throws will he put up the numbers? 0-2TD, 0-2INT, 200-300yd game. He's definitely starting, but how will he perform? Blah matchup against Jac next week.

Thanks for seeing my post.

I hope you just looking for a backup on this deal. Woop, just looked at your request for help again, and Woop, your going to need some help if these guys are your starters.

For this weekend - Testeverde is probably your best bet. Martin is tempting, but he completed more to the opponent than to his own team, and against NO, they will not have to throw much.

Garcia's schedule is more favoriable down the stretch - but the chances of him starting this weekend are not looking too good. If you find out he is, then this is your ticket.........just not sure to where!