[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

parcells

biggamer3

Hey Homers, Has Parcells addressed this in the media at all?

1094039[/snapback]

Yeah, He said he was trying to get everybody back while he politely told the officials that, " a player falling down grabbing Jason Whitten while he falls is a penalty and if you don't overturn that call I'm going to seperate your lips from your mouth!" You saw what I did to my own coach? He spared the official since we had the game pretty well in hand by then at the time.

You asked if he 'addressed' the media ... why would he do that unless he was going to FedEx them somewhere (or UPS or TRAN) ...

1094058[/snapback]

No, I asked if he addressed "THIS" in the media.

It makes ALLLL the difference.

You asked if he 'addressed' the media ... why would he do that unless he was going to FedEx them somewhere (or UPS or TRAN) ...

1094058[/snapback]

No he didn't, Kate Middleton.

He asked "Has Parcells address "this" in the media".

He should have asked if Parcells addressed this "to" the media, but I think we all understood what he meant.

You need to learn to read before you start trying to correct other people's posts.

No he didn't, Kate Middleton.

He asked "Has Parcells address "this" in the media".

He should have asked if Parcells addressed this "to" the media, but I think we all understood what he meant.

You need to learn to read before you start trying to correct other people's posts.

1094068[/snapback]

You should listen to Vet. He knows everything. :D

To Vet (with russian accent) "you Baited me, check check check all night, you trapped me". With that backpeddling comment. You should have said just one word and I would not be sporting this sig line. Cortez. That's all you needed to say. But what do you care, your probably laughing your hindquarter off somewhere.

To Vet (with russian accent) "you Baited me, check check check all night, you trapped me". With that backpeddling comment. You should have said just one word and I would not be sporting this sig line. Cortez. That's all you needed to say. But what do you care, your probably laughing your hindquarter off somewhere.

1094087[/snapback]

:D ' Boyz1 can't even take responsibility for his own bet!

1094087[/snapback]

I don't get it. :D

I never commented on the Cowboys-Seahawks game, before or after the fact.

Please explain your post.

I don't get it.   :D

I never commented on the Cowboys-Seahawks game,  before or after the fact.

Please explain your post.

1094139[/snapback]

You did once, in the Cowboys vs Seahawks thread:

This is what is commonly referred to as "back pedaling".

1082556[/snapback]

To blame the sigline loss on you is a little thin though... :D:D

Edited by Bonehand

I, Cowboyz1, do recognize & admire the awesome power of the Seattle Seahawks, and their scrappy yet rock-solid D, which stymied Dallas at every turn. I was a fool to think that the Cowboys could enter the deafening rain-soaked Golgotha that is Qwest field & emerge with a victory. I now realize that the Cowboys haven’t won a meaningful game in almost a decade, so going forward I will live In The Now & stop harping on & on about ancient Superbowl Victories.

I started to laugh at this sig line but then I remembered that Turf Smurf got me :D

see sig line.