[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sweet! My QB's play SF 4 times

Woodwire

I have Bulger, Hasselbeck, and McCown. Assuming they are healthy, I have some easy mathups down the stretch.

Hass plays San Francisco week 11 and again week 14

Bulger plays San Franciso week 16 and Houston week 12

McCown plays San Franciso week13 and Houston week 15

:D

I don't know if that is sweet or not.  Teams normally run when they are ahead, and atleast Bulger and Hass have pretty good RB's on their teams, so I don't see a lot of passing yards there.

1099385[/snapback]

Was just about to say the same thing. Minus the typo of course.

I don't know if that is sweet or not.  Teams normally run when they are ahead, and atleast Bulger and Hass have pretty good RB's on their teams, so I don't see a lot of passing yards there.

1099385[/snapback]

Not only that, you don't know who to start each week. I prefer to have 1 guy that does in the lineup without any guesswork. Good luck with the matchups and decisions.

1099385[/snapback]

Normally I would agree with that. However so far this year, most teams have been passing for close to 350 yards against SF. Only Indy and Washington had less, both around 250. FF-wise, Manning had the worst game with only 255 yards and a TD. Everyone else has had 2+ TD with Washington turning in 3 and Philly with 5. I think teams are passing the ball, getting decent yardage and the lead, then running. But total yardage is still decent unless you are in a TD only league.

Also.....good chance McCown loses his starting job by then, he looked HORRIBLE last week. I have Hass and haven't been too happy the last few weeks, even with some solid matchups.

I agree on paper, you are set though. But we all know on paper doesn't really mean much.

Not only that, you don't know who to start each week.  I prefer to have 1 guy that does in the lineup without any guesswork.  Good luck with the matchups and decisions.

1099521[/snapback]

Actually, in theory, he is set every week for weeks 11-16. You guys all might be right about teams running with the lead, but I would venture to guess that, assuming Hass and Bulger are healthy for those games, they will have some pretty good stats down the stretch. McCown, I am not so sure. He may not even be starting at that point. I know Hasselbeck was listed as one of the QB's with a favorable passing schedule this year, especially for the last few games. Was Bulger as well?