[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade advice needed

irish

should i make this deal? the rest of my team is in my sig. i would get steve smith and fred taylor and give up westbrook and fitzgerald. the other guy starts dillon and rudi but has great WRs other than smith even. by looking at my team would it benefit me to do this trade. trade deadline is sunday.

Yes, do it. Smith is absolutely electric and the Carolina RBs are banged up, so he will continue to produce. And if you check the schedule, you'll see that Taylor has a lot of tasty matchups the rest of the way... if he can stay healthy, which he claims he is.

I'd do it.Smith is better than Fitz,Westbrook and Taylor is a wash as far as I'm concerned.Philly last in the league in run attempst %( I think)

1100017[/snapback]

Simple but accurate. I agree. I'd make the trade. :D

I like the trade, especially since you start 3 WRs. Putting Chad Johnson, Steve Smith, and Marvin Harrison on the field each week is just sick. I'm not sure that I see Taylor for Westbrook as being a wash, but you've got plenty of RB depth to take the hit. You'll probably start Caddy from here on out as long as he's healthy anyway.

i hope he doesn't have second thoughts. when you do the points for the guys the trade actually comes out in his favor.