[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS

krad

Hmm....Simms against the hapless 49'ers, or Holcomb against an injury riddled NE D? My only concern is that TB might just run all day. At least NE will put up some points and force Buffalo to try and score. Might play it safe and go with Simms. The stats say NE D isn't good, see http://www.thehuddle.com/x5/season/08www.php

but I hate to underestimate them. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Asked this same question earlier. The responses were all in favor of Simms. Main reason being that NE will be pissed after losing before their bye and will have an extra week to get ready. It would be nice to see more opinions. I am leaning towards Simms. Need points this week and feel that Simms has a better upside for more points, especially if Caddy is limited.

Asked this same question earlier.  The responses were all in favor of Simms.  Main reason being that NE will be pissed after losing before their bye and will have an extra week to get ready.  It would be nice to see more opinions.  I am leaning towards Simms.  Need points this week and feel that Simms has a better upside for more points, especially if Caddy is limited.

1100173[/snapback]

I don't see how Simms can fail, barring injury. I wish more tier 2 and 3 QBs had a history going against SF this season, which would give us a better indication of what to expect. However, 200+ yards and 2 TDs is a decent estimate. Because if Pittman is the featured back he'll reel in more receiving yards than Williams, which will pad Simms' stats.

I like Holcomb's chances this week, too. But his supporting cast - especially the Bill's DEF - aren't as helpful as what the Bucs bring to the table in support of Simms. The Bucs should be turning the ball over all day long, and forcing a lot of punts, which will simply give Simms more offensive series and opportunities to produce. Though, I'd bet if you gave Simms and Holcomb and equal number of series this week Holcomb would be the better performer.