[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which QB this week?

cmac

I'd go with Collins myself...

1100050[/snapback]

nah, the only 2 games they've won is when LaMont got a heavy load of carries, all their losses where when he got less than 20 i believe. I'm willing to bet Norv actually realized that and said "oooh...look ma, I findered it out!!!"

Edited by LooGie

Collins, no question. Brooks is right out. Plummer will get very little action this week against an oppurtunistic Eagles D. He just makes too many mistakes to be trusted when the run game is working like it is. Even if the Eagles shut down the run, Plummer won't be able to effectively stretch the field with long balls.

Collins is the safest start. Even if Oakland runs Jordan plenty in a balanced offensive game plan, Collins will still have yardage and TD opportunities vs. the Titans. Especially on the road.

If the Eagles stop Denver's running game, then Plummer will be throwing a lot. However, compared to Collins, Plummer faces a tougher D and has less talent to throw to. Plus, Denver's passing game also relies on play-action and roll-outs, both of which I see the Eagles defensing pretty well.

I may start Brooks this week myself, but I'm not happy about it. He is too inconsistent and his receiver corps is not healthy right now.