[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FREE Fantasy Advice..

Hated-By-Many

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn..thats a toughie..

To me i don't believe in starting PIT RBs because who knows who will have the big game..but i would start Duce over Parker do to his 1st game back performance..and Bettis being out..

But to your Question..I would not take Staley since you already have Willie..GB is all over the place..more than most teams..i would go with Bennet..someone has to get that MIN running game on track..i believe he will be the one to do it..i think he needs time to get his game back..

---

For your WR's..Harrison is a FOR SURE start..i would also go with Moulds against that "YUCK!" KC Defense..

My reason for not taking Curtis due to his sucess is because Bulger will be back in..who tend to throw more to the #1 and #2 Holt and Bruce Receivers alot more..

1133193[/snapback]

Would you start Jerry Porter or Kevin Durtis over Willie or Moore for the Flex player?

ok...trade is done.

IT SAID R MOSS

how could u not know who I meant

NEWAY

some kicker advice plsssss

I have Wilkins and Vandy

Akers is on WW...IMO he is better than both that I have

Bottom line I only need 1...which 1????

1133336[/snapback]

I'd go ahead and pick up Akers..his leg is fresh..and PHI hasn't been able to complete many drives

Who do I start at RB besides Edge?

Also, would you take the chance and drop Rhodes to get a TE due to Kinney being on a bye? Or do you just drop Kinney and hope nobody picks him up while he has a bye? He is the 8th or 9th rank Te in my league.

1133338[/snapback]

You need to give me some options at your RB Spot..

and

Rhodes who?

Need WR advice; who to start this weekend --

Engram vs STL

Glenn @ PHI

Curtis @ SEA

Need two.

Also, should I acquire Reggie Brown or stand pat with my WR corp sans T.O.?

1133348[/snapback]

I like Engram here..i see them passing all over that EWWW STL Defense..and Glenn is always an IF with Keyshawn getting most of the DAL TDs..and as for Curtis..Holt and Bruce are back..Along with Bulger..who likes to hit those 2 main guys a good Percent of the time..

I have E. Kinney at TE.

Would you drop D. Rhodes to pick up a TE and take the risk of someone taking him ? Or would you just drop Kinney?

1133394[/snapback]

yah bc who cares about him..he gets like 10 yards a game and a TD when Edge is tired or they are killing someone..i don't see his value high period

Okay I'll give you a shot this week. This week is a doulble header week in my league and I am 1 game back. Performance scoring.

QB: Going with Hasselbeck

RB: Pick 2

LT on a bye.

Got Anderson and R Brown - decent matchups but both RBBC.

I could pick up Staley, Gado or any of the other replacements probably

WR: Pick 2

Got Jerivicius, R Moss, Curtis and Galloway

Could pick up R Brown, Lewis, Coles, Johnson (ARI) or Vines (DET)

TE: Luckily have Cooley

K: Peterson or Stover

DEF: Cleveland or Detroit

Thanks in advance. Can you make me a winner out of this mess.

Okay I'll give you a shot this week.  This week is a doulble header week in my league and I am 1 game back.  Performance scoring.

QB: Going with Hasselbeck

RB: Pick 2

LT on a bye.

Got Anderson and R Brown - decent matchups but both RBBC.

I could pick up Staley, Gado or any of the other replacements probably

WR: Pick 2

Got Jerivicius, R Moss, Curtis and Galloway

Could pick up R Brown, Lewis, Coles, Johnson (ARI) or Vines (DET)

TE: Luckily have Cooley

K: Peterson or Stover

DEF: Cleveland or Detroit

Thanks in advance. Can you make me  a winner out of this mess.

1133558[/snapback]

RBs- I would go with Anderson just because i believe he will tear up that OAK Defense..and also i would go with Brown..NE hasn't been able to stop much on the run..

WRs- I would go with Galloway and i would pick up Reggie Brown..I think Galloway is just a lock because he is the TB WRs..and I am a big fan of Reggie brown because he fills the #1 PHI WR spot nicely..

K: Who Knows Man? Can't Predict That..but if it was me..i would go Stover..bc BAL can't finish alot of drives therefore he may be kicking some FGs..

----

Now you must understand that i cant tell you what these players will do more than you can..i make my decisions based on matchups and what i know about each player and team..these are my opinions..don't take it like i know what player will do what..

but i did wish i knew.. :D

Ok before I start this post let me answer some questions well one haha YES it is a small league only 8 teams.. Thanks

Ok I need help here with a lineup here is the set as to how many at each position you can start

1-QB

2-RB

3-WR

1-TE

1-K

1-Def

Now this is who I have

QB-Brunell and Palmer(Palmer has a bye this week thinking of picking up Delhomme and starting over Brunell. Should I?)

RB- S. Alexander,L.Jordan,Jarry Johnson

WR- Steve Smith,Marvin Harrison,Reggie Wayne,Burress

TE- Whitten,LJ Smith(Usually play Whitten but with TO gone thinking Smith may see the ball more)

K-Feely

Def-Bucs( Now a guy just dropped the Giants Def. and the Bucs have been struggling. Should I pick up the Giants this week against the Niners and see what the bucs do this weekend?)

WR- Steve Smith,Marvin Harrison,Reggie Wayne,Burress... Help me with this lineup please

My question is why is it week 11 advice when it is only week 10?

I know your thread title says "Free fantasy advice - week 11 early" but don't you think it is a little too early for week 11 advice?

I've got T.O and LT on a Bye.

Tried to fill in with Michael Bennett and Chris Cooley

4 pts for passing td 6pts rec/rushing td

2 questions.....

If Fred Taylor is healthy should I go with

Curtis Martin @ Carolina as my second RB or Bennett @ Giants.

and 2nd

Which receivers?

Plax vs Minn

Shockey vs Minn

Jimmy Smith vs Bal

Cooley @ Tampa Bay

Thanks

(1)I like Jimmy Smith..leftwhich just HAS to hit him.. (2) I like Bryant Johnson..Fitz is the only man his way..but he will have a decent game because they WILL have to pass on that DET running Defense..(3)I like Toomer..he is just a decent receiver for Eli to hit..and they are playing that MIN Defense.. ::D (4) I would pick up Reggie Brown..T.O.? He's GONE Reggie did good against WAS i expect him to be a HUGE target for PHI..

1133272[/snapback]

What about Curtis ?

I used Toomer last week vs S.F. which was #32 Against the Pass and he got only 38 yds.. I'm tentaitve using him against CHI which was #9 against the Pass & #4 against the run.

I am playing on picking up Reggie Brown - Its a silent bid - won't know till Thursday. If I do get Reggie Brown - start him over who ?

Edited by BAKE

Read your post in regards to K. Curtis, but St. Louis has yet to make a decision on I. Bruce.

Thinking about starting Curtis this week and riding R. Brown the rest of the year as my #2 WR

Do you think if Bruce plays, go with BROWN, or stick with Curtis this week (Brown has a tough match-up)?

Thanks in Advance! :D