[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !

Menudo

He's obviously a moran.... why do you bother trying to convince him?

1147424[/snapback]

Something to do. I'm not worked up over it or anything. Just having some fun. No big deal.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will admit defeat, the 2005 Steelers are slightly above mediocre.  :D

1147434[/snapback]

Good enough for now, but, I want a complete apology after the Steelers go into Indy and whip up on those over-rated bastages..... :D

Shoo... nerdy boy.  :D  Why do you guys care so much about my perception of mediocraty?  Could it be because....nevermind... :D

1147440[/snapback]

I do care. I am typing this as I stand on a ledge of a skyscraper !!!! Please tell me you were 100% wrong !!!! I'm going to jump, I mean it.

Shoo... nerdy boy.  :D  Why do you guys care so much about my perception of mediocraty?  Could it be because....nevermind... :D

1147440[/snapback]

I don't care at all about your perception of the Steelers. I'm just telling Menudo that you are a moran, and that arguing with you is futile.

This thread is taking a bad turn, and I somehow feel somewhat responsible.  :D

1147456[/snapback]

If it makes any diffenece I still like the Steelers and would like to see them win against anyone but the Seahawks. :D

Now, the Seahawks are dominate....way above mediocre. :D

:D Thank you garbage-time TD Gods! :D  :D  :D

1147478[/snapback]

No, "Latescorus" is one of the Football Gods pantheon; he is the God of the meaningless late td and the back door cover.

No, "Latescorus" is one of the Football Gods pantheon; he is the God of the meaningless late td and the back door cover.

1147484[/snapback]

I kneel, abased before you, oh mighty Latescorus! That you for once again smiling upon my undeserving team.

:D:D:D

:D

Ohhhhhhhh, okay.  The reality of being a better team in respect to other teams doesn't matter?

1147497[/snapback]

Of course it matters; that's the point YOU seem to be missing.

Pitt is clearly one of the 5 best teams in the league. While that may put them a few notches below the Colts at this point, that still leaves them far above the mass of mediocrity further down.

• 2 months later...
No problem dude.  Still don't understand how you can call the Steelers a mediocre team.  Not being a homer, just think it is a silly statement based on facts of what happens each week, but you are right, it is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

1147322[/snapback]

Indianapolis.

1147348[/snapback]

:D

I do care.  I am typing this as I stand on a ledge of a skyscraper !!!!  Please tell me you were 100% wrong !!!!  I'm going to jump, I mean it.

1147444[/snapback]

JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D