[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !

Menudo

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Steelers are making Droughns look 10000000000000000000000000 times better than he actually is... that's what I'm saying.

1147179[/snapback]

Well, sorry to break up the expectations, Pittsburgh does have a good D, yet their overall team is incredibly mediocre.

How I feel about having to listen to Theisman and MaGuire....  :D

1147155[/snapback]

Even my wife, who could care less about football, says she is annoyed with what they are saying...and she's not even paying attention.

Someone apparently told Batch that he's allowed to throw the ball a little more this week. He's nearly doubled his output from last week.

Well, sorry to break up the expectations, Pittsburgh does have a good D, yet their overall team is incredibly mediocre.

1147222[/snapback]

16-2 last year

6-2 this year

5 AFC Championship Games in the last 10 years

That is the definition of mediocracy. :D

Polamalu is finally getting the national recognition he deserves. Cover of SI, mentioned as possiblity for defensive player of the year to this point from some media outlets. The guy is awesome, and I'm happy that he is getting the recognition.

:D

Can't believe they didn't give that TD to Ward. Thought he had it. Great veteran move by Batch. :D He played a great 1st half !!! :D

P.S. On the replay, I don't think Hines was in. Great heads up play by Batch !

16-2 last year

6-2 this year

That is the definition of mediocracy.  :D

1147251[/snapback]

That's "mediocrity" not "mediocracy"; a "mediocracy" would probably be government by unqualified draft-dodging frat boys who continually fail upwards thanks to Daddy's rich and influential friends. Hypothetically speaking, of course. :D

That's "mediocrity" not "mediocracy"; a "mediocracy" would probably be government by unqualified draft-dodging frat boys who continually fail upwards thanks to Daddy's rich and influential friends. Hypothetically speaking, of course. :D

1147283[/snapback]

A "hey, you used the wrong word" would have done just fine. :D

16-2 last year

6-2 this year

That is the definition of mediocracy.  :D

1147251[/snapback]

Umm...I've always liked the Steelers and will root for them in most circumstances. I realize their history (which has nothing to do with this year) and their injuries during this season. But, they are a typical NFL mediocre to good team that doesn't strike fear in anybody. Quit being a homer and just root for your team. :D

Umm...I've always liked the Steelers and will root for them in most circumstances.  I realize their history (which has nothing to do with this year) and their injuries during this season.  But, they are a typical NFL mediocre to good team that doesn't strike fear in anybody. Quit being a homer and just root for your team.  :D

1147300[/snapback]

Quit making stupid statements and then defending it by calling me a homer. :D 6-2 is not mediocre. Most power polls on the net have the Steelers at #2 or #3 in the NFL, but I'm sure you are smarter than the people in those media outlets who are payed to follow and write about this stuff. It was an assanine statement and I called you on it.