[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gay Rod

Vinatieri Is God

Congrats from a bitter SAWX fan.  You suck!

1148386[/snapback]

The DH will never win an MVP, according to the Sports Reporters on ESPN. Forgot which guy it was - Mitch Albem? - that said that ... but I have to agree.

Also, one of the funnier t-shirts I ever saw.... BoSox fan, obviously, was wearing this shirt that on the front, read: Williams Sucks, Rivera Sucks, blah blah blah... the entire Yankee roster.. sucks..

But on the back of the shirt, it said "BUT A-ROD SWALLOWS!" :D

:D Or did it say "Jeter Swallows"... I forget... Funny, either way.

The DH will never win an MVP, according to the Sports Reporters on ESPN.  Forgot which guy it was - Mitch Albem? - that said that ... but I have to agree.

1148843[/snapback]

Don Baylor????

I agree however. A DH can't be MVP nor can a pitcher

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah well maybe now that he has the MVP he won't be showing up to any of the NYC underground card games that I play in. Since this guy was in the Post shown playing poker, dozens of card rooms have shut down in NYC. The guy is worth a quarter of a billion dollars and he to come play in our games? Shoot, rent a chopper, fly to AC and do legally. Jerk.

He won't.  He's playing for the Dominican team.

1215091[/snapback]

I have a serious problem with Arod. First of all, he should stay out of my poker rooms. Secondly he was born in Queens. He shouldn't be playing for any other nation than the USA. That's a bunch of BS. I don't understand why he would play for another team. Don't get me wrong, I don't like the guy, so I'd rather not have him on the USA team anyway. I just don't understand. Moran.