[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jaime Martin

pedroz13

In one league I'm pretty sure I'm starting him over T. Green (vs. NE) and Brunell (vs SD). In another I'm starting him over Warner (vs JAX). His matchup is great, are other people starting him? Maybe worried about his bruised ribs? Thanks....will answer yours if you got one.

I picked him up in 2 of my leagues............I'm starting Leftwich over him in one league but not sure if I'm starting him or Leftwich in my other league.......I have him, Brunell and Leftwich in my league where I'm 11-1 and must score pts this week to win high pts for season....................I feel good playing Leftwich, which is the safest play, but I'm in need of alot of pts and feel Martin has the most up-side....................The guy that I'm battling for high pts was up 3pts coming into this week before Crumpler went crazy and scored him 29pts along with 16 more from R.Smith, now I'm pressed to play my risky guys with the upside....You should not play Brunell, but you'd be better off playing Green against NE than Martin if you need the safe play, I'm probally in a different situation than yourself.

I have already won my division and I own Jackson, so I'm hoping Jackson goes crazy............ Sorry for the confusion

There is NO way I'd start him over Green against that awful NE secondary. And while the matchup isn't great I'd still start Warner over him also, but that is very close and not crazy to start Martin.

1173231[/snapback]

Watch the weather in Kansas City, current forecast is for 22 MPH winds and 40% chance of rain.

Houston, if there is a chance of rain before game, the roof goes up.

I picked him up in 2 of my leagues............I'm starting Leftwich over him in one league but not sure if I'm starting him or Leftwich in my other league.......I have him, Brunell and Leftwich in my league where I'm 11-1 and must score pts this week to win high pts for season....................I feel good playing Leftwich, which is the safest play, but I'm in need of alot of pts and feel Martin has the most up-side....................The guy that I'm battling for high pts was up 3pts coming into this week before Crumpler went crazy and scored him 29pts along with 16 more from R.Smith, now I'm pressed to play my risky guys with the upside....You should not play Brunell, but you'd be better off playing Green against NE than Martin if you need the safe play, I'm probally in a different situation than yourself.

I have already won my division and I own Jackson, so I'm hoping Jackson goes crazy............  Sorry for the confusion

1173298[/snapback]

darn..The guy I was playing had Crumpler & Smith...so I'm down 33 already..i need a big week...I am starting Martin over Hasslebeck but now I hear Martin has rib problems..I don't know..I'm starting Martin, Sjax, Holt & the Rams D..is that too many eggs in one basket? Are they all gonna eat vs. the Texans?

unless the whether is really bad, i would not start martin over green. the NE secondary is horrible. the 9ers could pass for over 300 yds against them. any qb against NE is gold (see aaron brooks last wk).

as for warner, i'm in the same boat. i currently have martin in, but i'm still wavering back and forth. it's a toss up, but i do think that due to the defences they are playing, martin may be the better play.

Mostly Sunny

Daytime High:62°F

Overnight Low:55°F

Probability of Precipitation: 0%

Wind: From the South at 19 mph

Weather for KC Sunday as of now.

1173461[/snapback]

I don't know where you're looking. You know we're talking KC Missouri, not KC Kansas, right?

Current forecast for KC Missouri: Strong storms/wind. Wind S 20 mph. Chance of precipitation 80%.

Start Martin.