[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who do I start next to Steve Smith

Bedoman

:D:D:D:D Rcpts Yds Yds/C TD's

Galloway, Joey WR TB 51 862 16.9 7

Chambers, Chris WR MIA 39 498 12.8 5

Bennett, Drew WR TEN 32 462 14.4 1

Last week Galloway didn't have a catch, which was surprising to me. I don't like Tampa's offense as they seem to be defense first, run second. Chicago on top of that means sit Galloway despite his outrageous numbers.

Chambers actually has a great match-up this week versus Oakland however who is going to throw the ball? He has five TD's and I'd guess he'd get one this week too.

Bennett is a nice option but he is too up and down for me. If you need points I'd start Chambers.

Edited by SuperBalla

I still have a thing for Galloway though and honestly I had Chambers ranked third on my list and I know he has a good match up...

He is very very inconsistent this year because of his QB situation. If he was playing for GB or CAR or someone like that I think he would have 10+ TD's

I hate sitting guys becasue of good defenses.....but I just do not know

I want to start Galloway so badly I think he will have a few good shots down field this week...

Other than Galloway I was thinking of taking a chance on Bennett....

I'll have to sleep on it...

I still have a thing for Galloway though and honestly I had Chambers ranked third on my list and I know he has a good match up...

He is very very inconsistent this year because of his QB situation.  If he was playing for GB or CAR or someone like that I think he would have 10+ TD's

I hate sitting guys becasue of good defenses.....but I just do not know

I want to start Galloway so badly I think he will have a few good shots down field this week...

Other than Galloway I was thinking of taking a chance on Bennett....

I'll have to sleep on it...

1174536[/snapback]

Sometimes you just have to go with yer gut...

I absolutely hate to bench Galloway, but I'd have to in this situation. I'm especially concerned after last week's 0 point performance.

I'd go with Bennett. I know he's only scored 1 TD this year but I really think

he gets TD #2 today against the weak 49ers secondary. Remember SF will be

without their best pass rusher(can't think of his name offhand but remember

reading about it).

OK OK

now I'm starting to think Bennett but I just know that Galloway will stick it to me for benching him!

He will probably only get 4 catches but one will be a 55 yard TD I just know it!

1175163[/snapback]

I'll remind you of Chambers...cool. :D

Galloway

Cadillac got back on track last week but is going up against a very good D'Fense, which may mean more production for TB wideouts. TB will try to control the game with the run but take chances down field at least a few times. That is all Galloway owners should need to hear, especially in a TD only league. Galloway has the best chance to score.