[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Fantasy Advice - Week 13

Hated-By-Many

Hated,

doesn't look like you're too busy. How bout a full lineup pick? I got burnt playing Collins over Warner last week and am thinking of getting rid of Feely? any thoughts?

1180562[/snapback]

If you need a full lineup PM Me..But i would not drop feely..he choked? OK? He is still a great kicker..he makes 95% of his kicks..one bad OT and u wanna fire him.. COME ON!

Hated- Roster question:

My RB's are Edge, Rudi, C. Perry & R. Brown. Edge and Rudi are mt backs here on out. Do I drop Ronnie to get Rhodes and handcuff Edge? I am a little worried about Edge taking a seat at some point in my playoffs. I hate to drop Ronnie, especially if an opponent picks him up but it seems like the thing to do?

WDIS at #3 WR?

Curtis vs WAS, Wilford @ CLE, S. Parker @ DEN, McCareins @ NE or Roydell Williams @ IND

1180587[/snapback]

I Can't Trust Wildford with that new QB..

Parker? Does He Get The Ball? Ehem..

McCareins..? Gzz..NO OFFENSE!

-Curtis..Doesn't have the best matchup..but the best one i can see doing something out of these..

Hated-  Roster question:

My RB's are Edge, Rudi, C. Perry & R. Brown.  Edge and Rudi are mt backs here on out.  Do I drop Ronnie to get Rhodes and handcuff Edge?  I am a little worried about Edge taking a seat at some point in my playoffs.  I hate to drop Ronnie, especially if an opponent picks him up but it seems like the thing to do?

1180595[/snapback]

Gzz..You In The INDY Crisis as well as me..(I Got Peyton and Harrison :D )

Tell ME About It!!..

I Would Pick Up Rhodes On Your Roster To See..They Might Go For The Undefeated Season..I Wouldn't Pick Him Up..I Like Ronnie This Week Too!!

I am on a roll:

My WR's are Galloway, R. Smith, Horn & R. Williams. Andre Johnson is still available and he has some decent matchups coming up. Would you drop Horn for AJ? I think I will keep Smith and Williams.

I am on a roll:

My WR's are Galloway, R. Smith, Horn & R. Williams.  Andre Johnson is still available and he has some decent matchups coming up.  Would you drop Horn for AJ?  I think I will keep Smith and Williams.

1180605[/snapback]

I would Drop Horn..He Has Not Done As Much As AJ LATELY IMO..AJ Is Back On His Feet..

Gzz..You In The INDY Crisis as well as me..(I Got Peyton and Harrison  :D )

Tell ME About It!!..

I Would Pick Up Rhodes On Your Roster To See..They Might Go For The Undefeated Season..I Wouldn't Pick Him Up..I Like Ronnie This Week Too!!

1180603[/snapback]

Sorry dude...a little unclear on your advice on this one. You gotta talk to me like a fourth grader. Thanks.

Couple questions:

RBs ... need 2

McGahee @ Mia - will he finally have a decent game?

JJones @ Giants - Tough run D

JLewis vs Houston - Getting the carrries against the worst run D. Worth a shot?

RBrown vs Buffalo - Decent run D and Williams getting more carries.

Also, Brad Johnson a good play @ Det or stay with Hass (hopefully getting Johnson for some insurance in case Seattle starts resting players).

Thanks in advance.

Couple questions:

RBs ... need 2

McGahee @ Mia  - will he finally have a decent game?

JJones @ Giants - Tough run D

JLewis vs Houston - Getting the carrries against the worst run D. Worth a shot?

RBrown vs Buffalo - Decent run D and Williams getting more carries.

Also, Brad Johnson a good play @ Det or stay with Hass (hopefully getting Johnson for some insurance in case Seattle starts resting players).

Thanks in advance.

1180641[/snapback]

RBs-

JLewis..Yah Its Worth the "SHOT"!!..Worst Run D..He Has To Be Able to do someting..i would also go McGahee..MIA Hasn not stopped much..McGahee should pull through..

Hass for sure..i just don't like Brad..hasn't shown me as much as Hass has

S. Jackson vs. WASH

J. Lewis vs HOU

M. Anderson @ KC

Start 2 RB. 1 pt per 10 rush/rec, 6 per TD. Normally I wouldn't even consider Jamal, but he looked good last week and has the best matchup out of all backs. Mike Anderson's performance last week scared me, the fumble was really costly and Shanahan benched him for it. Thanks in advance.

Edited by pedroz13

S. Jackson vs. WASH

J. Lewis vs HOU

M. Anderson @ KC

Start 2 RB.  1 pt per 10 rush/rec, 6 per TD. Normally I wouldn't even consider Jamal, but he looked good last week and has the best matchup out of all backs. Mike Anderson's performance last week scared me, the fumble was really costly and Shanahan benched him for it. Thanks in advance.

1180876[/snapback]

Yah J Lewis is your for sure start goin against the worst run D..

i would also go Jackson..KC isn't THAT bad against the run..WASH isn't either..LT broke them up last week..Jackson's quickness should do fine.