[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

D.Foster(v.TB) or K.Jones(@GB)

reddogs2020

So that's two for Smith, two for Bennett. Tiebreaker?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that nobody likes a rested K.Jones against GB in prime time (with possibly only Pinner siphoning carries since Bryson is questionable) over D.Foster who faces a formidable TB D, and will likely lose 5-10 carries to S.Davis.

I acknowledge that I (like many) have been burnt by K.Jones more than a few times this year, but I still have a scintilla of hope that he will finally finish a game and get 20 or more carries. I sorta believe this is the week both of those things happen...AND it is a prime time game!

If anybody knows something or has heard anything regarding K.Jones status or playing time this week, please respond.

I'd probably play Foster, better back and now without Davis taking too much away will be featured and I think he'll do well.

Smith is a hair ahead of Bennett because he usually gets most of the looks and BALT D is in terrible shape. Denver also wants to avenge last weeks terrible showing.

I say Foster and Smith. Bennett looks good this week but he has had some great matchups lately and hasn't really busted out. The Titans just love the TE and Smith just seems to chug along with the standard 5/70 and maybe a TD. I am starting Smith.