[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nothing better to do than overthink my lineup.

baddfish2

I have Josh Brown as my kicker right now, but am tempted to pick up and play Todd Peterson instead. New Orleans appears to be fruitful for kickers according to the Waiver Wire Warriors article this week, and it's on Monday night, and my opponent has Stallworth playing that night, so the game could come down to Monday Night Football...and I like having someone of my own to root for.

Am I overthinking this thing...? :D

Would you pull Brown for Peterson?

No way, Brown should be money this week vs SF !

1203888[/snapback]

Brown is a lock for 5 or more kicking opportunities. However, they might all turn out to be extra points. Peterson, on the otherhand, "should" nab at least two field goals.

Therefore, Brown's downside is less than Peterson's. If you're goal is to minimize the chance of getting a goose egg, go with Brown. If your goal is swing for the fences and maximize upside, Peterson is a gutsy call but probably the right one.

Case in point, just how many field goals did Brown bag in last weeks 42-0 drubbing of the Eagels? Zero. In fact, he missed the only field goal he was asked to make. Peterson, on the otherhand, got three FG kicking opportunities and made 2 of 3 - missing his first three pointer of the year in the process. And that was against a Carolina defense that has not been a productive opponent for kickers.

Seattle is playing in Seattle. Atlanta is playing in Atlanta. So neither should have adverse weather conditions.

Honestly, Josh Brown is a very low-risk play. You'd have to need upside pretty badly to bench him, though Peterson certainly offers just that.

Now that is what I call making an effort in a response to a question.  Yo Mama is my new fantasy advice hero.

1204708[/snapback]

:D Quality as always, yup.

I am playing Peterson this week. Dome kicker = good. Brown will be busy... kicking PATs. Honestly, I would say Brown's the last kicker I would want this week.

Now that is what I call making an effort in a response to a question.  Yo Mama is my new fantasy advice hero.

1204708[/snapback]

With DMD and WW chaining me to the radiator in their office basement, I have little else to do. :D

Edited by yo mama

With DMD and WW chaining me to the radiator in their office basement, I have little else to do.  :D

1204713[/snapback]

Well I appreciate the effort!

While you're down there though, how about fixing the radiator! :D

:D  Quality as always, yup.

I am playing Peterson this week.  Dome kicker = good.  Brown will be busy... kicking PATs.  Honestly, I would say Brown's the last kicker I would want this week.

1204711[/snapback]

In Rackers absense, I've dropped Kaeding for Peterson this week ... and am starting him in a salary cap league as well ... I think Brown is safe -- I see Peterson as upside potential, and given my situations, I went with Peterson. :D