[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Peyton this week?

Zooty

I'm thinking about sitting Peyton in the Playoffs for Warner.

Colts have it wrapped up and Warner plays Hou who stink.

Any opinions?

Thanks

Edit- opps wrong opponent

Edited by Zooty

i can not beleive i am writing this but Warner facing HST is very attractive ... this is a great , great match up for Warner and if i was in your spot i actually would probably start Warner especially with possibility ( unlikely though ) that Peyton does not play a whole game

I agree 100%.  It would be very hard for me to sit Manning.

1213608[/snapback]

I'm hearing you all and feel the same way but will Dungey play Peyton?

I know Warner is good for 300 yds and at least 1 or 2 TDs

I'm hearing you all and feel the same way but will Dungey play Peyton?

I know Warner is good for 300 yds and at least 1 or 2 TDs

1213620[/snapback]

If you "know" he's good for that much then start him! :D

I'm starting Manning this weekend with no hesitation. I think next week may be the bigger question.

I think that Peyton plays the whole game, as he should be motivated to knock the Chargers out of the playoff race. With the exception of the Bengals, the Chargers are really the only other offense in the AFC that can give the Colts a run for its money .... at least offensively.

As a result, I think Peyton is the play here. I just don't think you can bench this guy in what should be a high scoring game. He should have about 300yds and 3 TDs.

I will try to update what the Colts will do Sunday, but as of right now, Dungy says he will treat this game as any other game.  They will play their starters the whole game.  It's too early to start resting starters.

1213738[/snapback]

Good information.

Thanks

Keep us updated

San Diego Chargers = Fire Hydrant

Manning = Big Dog

On his last walk around the regular season block, Manning will want to make sure to mark his territory.  He's going to pi$$ all over that fire hydrant. Hope you are right

Plus, if you lose with Manning on your bench...that would really make for a long off season.  But not as bad as losing because Manning played 1 quarter, went 4-5 with a TD then drank Gatorade the rest of the day

1213980[/snapback]

Warner is a great start, but Peyton is Peyton. They will come out passing and will get a lead and then hand it off to the running game in the 2nd half. But by the time he will have had 2 or 3 TDs.

The pass defense that I witnessed last week from the Chargers was awful. They are called the Chargers for a reason. Peyton will charge up and down the field.

That being said, what a fun game this is going to be to watch! GO LT!!!!