[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which D?

pedroz13

First round of playoffs.....which D to go with? I've saved Baltimore to use during the playoffs but DEN has played solid lately. Standard D pts, 1 pt. per sack, 2 per turnover, bonus points for shutout, holding opposing team to low points, Defense/Special Teams TD = 6 pts.

DEN @ BUFF (QB situation in the air between Losman and Holcomb)

BALT vs GB

Thanks, I'll answer yours if you got one.

Tough, tough call. I think I'd go Denver.

1214935[/snapback]

I disagree - not tough at all. I'd definitely go Denver. Buffalo offense has been sputtering and, though I haven't sen the weather report, I doubt the conditions in Buf will be offense-friendly. Meanwhile, Baltimore D is just not elite anymore. It wouldn't surprise me if GB scored 30+ on them (though Farve is good for at least 1 pick)

... Since you said you'd answer mine:

Sea D (at Ten) or

Jax D (vs. SF)

Thanks!

Sea D (at Ten) or

Jax D (vs. SF)

Thanks!

1215040[/snapback]

Thanks....and I think you have to go with JAX D this week. I have held them in my other league due to their enticing playoff matchups. They are at home (I tend to go with home defenses in situations if at all possible, another reason I was thinking about BALT this week)...and Alex Smith could really have some trouble with that defense. Good luck.

I disagree - not tough at all.  I'd definitely go Denver.  Buffalo offense has been sputtering and, though I haven't sen the weather report, I doubt the conditions in Buf will be offense-friendly.  Meanwhile, Baltimore D is just not elite anymore.  It wouldn't surprise me if GB scored 30+ on them (though Farve is good for at least 1 pick)

Sea D (at Ten) or

Jax D (vs. SF)

Thanks!

1215040[/snapback]

Baltimore's D isnt elite anymore, but under the right conditions it can produce to an extent. GB isnt putting up 30 points against them this week, in case you havent noticed GB isnt elite anymore either.

That being said, I would go with Denver...as I stated earlier.

i would go with baltimore there only giving uo 70 yards rushing at home this season and farve has lost his magic but that saying its farve and might get lucky but dought it and bills throw better with holcomb and denver has lost a good corner

1215264[/snapback]

Good points....D. Williams being out definitely doesn't help the DEN cause. Thanks!

Good thing starting Den over Balt didn't cause me to lose, would have been very painful watching the BALT game unfold the way it did with all those BALT D points.

Lets try this again for Week 16 (Super Bowl for my two leagues), BALT at home vs MN or DEN at home vs OAK? Leaning towards BALT, although a lot of their D points came against Rodgers. Thanks...will answer yours.

I would go Denver against Raiders. I tried to pick up Denver for this game but they were gone.

1228281[/snapback]

I would have to say Denver as well just based on the match up. I think that Denver is not as strong as they were in the beginning of the year, but Oakland will turn the ball over 3 times and L. Jordan is having an MRI so this game could be ugly. BTW, Denver is in a must win game to keep the #2 seed alive.

Baltimore impressed me last night, and I think that they will do fine and it looks like Minnesota was pressing a little bit last week and they might be pressing even more this week so they could turn the ball over a few times but I still like Denver;s matchup better.

i told you to start baltimore last week and you didnt do it im glad i did but this week go with denver im a true raider fan and there sucking big time

1228565[/snapback]

I know ...my heart told me Baltimore, there were a lot more DEN posts on my topic and I thought Buffalo's offense would turn the ball over. Glad it didn't cost me the game, that would have been painful. Thanks for the advice.