[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can't bring myself to bench Gado

WildTurkey

I can't bring myself to bench Gado on Monday night. It may sound superstitious (or just stupid) but I would probably jump off the roof if I lost by 5 or 6 and Gado got a TD on MNF. I think I am going with:

Barber

Caddy

Gado

Please look below and see if I'm an idiot for not starting T. Jones against ATL at home. Or Foster vs. the Aints. Or Moats vs. the Lambs ...

Wish me luck! And good luck to all huddlers!

I know what you are saying about the Monday night thing..but...thomas jones..AT HOME..against weak Falcons run d is tough to pass up (Stecker, Antowain ran pretty well last week against them....!)...Yeah, you might have Gado in hip pocket come Monday nigth if you are down, and will have a rooting interest...but, you probably will also see T Jones score on Sunday against Falcons...

All look like great plays.I believe Jones should be in your lineup though.The Atlanta rush defense is putrid.I have the same choice of Gado,Moats and Caddy as my #2 and it is driving me insane.If you bench one I think it should be Caddy.I know he has been hot the last few weeks but it seems like if he does not take it the distance Alstott steals the TD's.Foster should be a great play vs. the Saints.he did practice on Wed.and Thurs. so his stinger does not seem to be a concern.Moats is the wild card here.He is indoors and wicked fast.He could outperform all those backs this week with his gamebreaking ability.Gado scares me because of what the Ravens did to the Denver rushing game last week,something like 80 yards.I am so tired of trying to figure it out that I think I am going to swing for the fences with Moats.

Here is who I think you should start.The decision is tough and the chances of getting it right are slim to none.If it helps you any Caddy,Gado and Moats each had 23 points last week for my team.If you feel like gambling take Jones out and insert Moats.

Barber

Foster

Jones

All look like great plays.I believe Jones should be in your lineup though.The Atlanta rush defense is putrid.I have the same choice of Gado,Moats and Caddy as my #2 and it is driving me insane.If you bench one I think it should be Caddy.I know he has been hot the last few weeks but it seems like if he does not take it the distance Alstott steals the TD's.Foster should be a great play vs. the Saints.he did practice on Wed.and Thurs. so his stinger does not seem to be a concern.Moats is the wild card here.He is indoors and wicked fast.He could outperform all those backs this week with his gamebreaking ability.Gado scares me because of what the Ravens did to the Denver rushing game last week,something like 80 yards.I am so tired of trying to figure it out that I think I am going to swing for the fences with Moats.

Here is who I think you should start.The decision is tough and the chances of getting it right are slim to none.If it helps you any Caddy,Gado and Moats each had 23 points last week for my team.If you feel like gambling take Jones out and insert Moats.

Barber

Foster

Jones

1219926[/snapback]

I hear ya. It's a curse to have so many middle of the road backs, you kill yourself thinking to much!

I think i will bench Caddy, for this odd tidbit ... he said in a quote the other day that he has "never played football in the snow" ... well, it will probably be snowing in Boston tomorrow. I live in Alabama (Caddy's home state) and let me tell you, snow freaks us out. It shuts down entire cities up here. So who's to say Caddy won't have his usual spark because of the conditions?! Could the ball handling and the footing be a little tougher?!

There I go putting to much thought into this sheit again.

Foster ... yeah he can do it in practice ... but come most games he is china shop fragile and takes himself out a good bit.

it's gonna be Jones, Barber and Gado for me. Thanks man...

Gado is 1 or 2 fumbles from the bench.

1219908[/snapback]

I don't think so ... not at this point. He's fumbled every freakin game so it won't come as a shock and elicit a knee jerk benching like in MIN. Plus GB has little to lose by keeping him in there. And here's another fact: out of all those fumbles he's only lost 1.

But you could be right.

Just reading this post is making me more nuts. I have to choose between caddy and gado. and was just about sold on caddy till i read the..."i 've never played in snow before" quote. God darn it. Caddy, Gado, Caddy, Gado?!?!?!?!?! :D

Just reading this post is making me more nuts.  I have to choose between caddy and gado.  and was just about sold on caddy till i read the..."i 've never played in snow before" quote.  God darn it.  Caddy, Gado, Caddy, Gado?!?!?!?!?!    :D

1220015[/snapback]

I know man, and it may make no difference whatsoever is the sad part. Hell, maybe he was MEANT to play in the snow and spent all these years in Attalla, AL depriving himself. Heh... :doah: :D:D:D

Might wanna consider switching out Caddy for T. Jones. Whether it is true or not, I have read that Caddy isn't looking forward to running in the snow.

Plus, I bet TJ does pretty darn well vs Atl at home.

See mine

1220076[/snapback]

Looked like the entire Tampa Bay & Atlanta teams didn't want to be in the Great White North! Not sure what the Cowboys' excuse was for not even showing up.

Edited by SaintsFanUnfortunately