[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB?

cmac

I start 3 rb each week. Gado is in for me with Thomas Jones. My #3 will be Moats or Willie Parker.

While I still have a tough choice, I think you go Gado becasue Gado doesn't share carries like Moats. Who knows if Moats will repeat last weeks performance. You know what you get with Gado and in the playoffs Ithink the known commidity is the safer bet.

Play Gado.

Gado at Baltimore, will he stay hot

Do you lay your playoff hopes on a rookie?

1221986[/snapback]

arent they both rookies?

I'd go Gado also, he'll get at least 2X the amount of carries and hasn't had one bad game since getting the starting nod. I think he's a much safer play.

Gado is the call here. He'll get more carries and has been hot lately. while Moats should have a good game, go with the guy who will touch the ball more in this case. Gad is good for 20 carries whereas Moats should see around 10 or so.

Good Luck!