[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rain in JAX tomorrow?

jknyc

Guys, I just checked the weather forecast for JAX tomorrow and there is a 50% chance of thunderstorms.

Knowing this, would you start Garrard over Hass. It's supposed to be cloudy in TENN tomorrow but no rain.

Other things to consider is that my opponent is starting Greg Jones and I am starting Engram in my flex.

Any opinions?

I wouldn't even think about benching Hasselback in this matchup. He has just as good a chance to get large as Garrard and has been fairly consistant all year. You're not going to make it all up on one player so go with the one that should get the most points.

I'm starting Garrard but I have no other choice.

How is Hasselback not on fire after last week. Garrard did okay mostly late however.

thats pretty wild that you can change your lineup after this weeks games have started

1222924[/snapback]

We can still change our players in our league. But only if theres a thur or sat game and then if you start one of those players in the early games you cant change them out after that. So on sun we can still make changes to our sun/mon night players up until 5 mins before game time.

Also hope you went with Hassleback I had the choice of Delhomme or Garrard I went with Garrard but there was only a few points difference between them and when I had Tiki and L Johnson going on Sat Im on my way to our Superbowl for a chance at back to back Championships!! Good luck all in you playoffs (except my opponent next week) :D