[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sitting LT

TDExpress

I know your never suppose to sit your studs but LT hasn't been that great the last couple weeks and he is playing in KC this weekend.

I wouldn't consider it but I'm in the SuperBowl and need every point I can get.

I have been using Anderson and Dillon as my #2 RB but both have favorable matchups this weekend which is what led to this thought.

TD only league

Thoughts?

The Huddle is now showing my stress in their daily injury email. The state:

HUDDLE UP: Fantasy owners who rode Tomlinson into the playoffs have virtually had to survive without him the past three weeks, during which he's averaged only 90 total yards rushing/receiving with zero TDs. Things may not go much better this week against a respectable Chiefs run defense in K.C., especially now that Turner has asserted himself as a capable fill-in. Tomlinson owners with two other very good options at RB have a very tough call to make.

I have survived the past 3 weeks by correctly choosing when to play Dillon and Anderson. Now it's the Superbowl and I am playing the league scoring leader. I can't afford to start LT and not have him play. The huddle shows (predictions) for Dillon at 1 TD and Anderson with 2.

I'm leaning toward LT and Anderson but need convincing that it's the right thing to do.

I have LT as well but not the back up options that you have, so I have to start him. I think he finds the endzone this week...its been a while since he's been there so he's due for at least one visit if not a second.

the only problem I have with Anderson is T. Bell snaking carries away from him...Dillon seems to have settled back into his primary back role and going against the Jets 28th ranked run D.l

I am beating my head against the wall on this one too. LT is just so iffy right now and it is crunch time. I am concidering starting Caddy over LT. Is that just stupid? If I sit LT I know he'll do well. If I start him, he will repeat last weeks performance. I am going up against my brother who has LJ and Tiki...ouch!

I have LT and the only weeks that I have lost this year is when he doesn't do anything. Luckily I won last week after starting Warner and LT and playing against Tiki's huge weekend. Dillon had 16 pts on LT and Brady had over 20 on Warner. They were both sitting on the bench last week.

This week I can't ignore the fact that Dillon is a good play. With 3 very good options for RB, this week I'm playing Dillon and LJ over Tomlinson. Hopefully I don't change my lineup.

Edited by MikesVikes

Hey Greenlight, thanks for putting my mind at ease. I was considering starting Turner or LT2 because you know Turner will definitely get something.

But you're right - there's a reason why LT was the number one pick. Your logic is perfect - it would hurt much more to have been lucky enough to get him in the draft, ride him all year, bench him in the game you got him for, and see him go nuts.

Even if I lose with him, I can justify the decision, and that makes leaving points on the bench palatable.

Good luck fellow LT owners.