[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thank You Mr. Bettis !

Menudo

Though he hasn't officially announced it, it is pretty well known that Jerome Bettis was playing his last home game in Pittsburgh. For those not watching the game, the Steelers called a timeout and Bettis came off the field to a standing ovation. I've never seen a Steelers more respected by his teammates, the fans, and the city. He does a ton of community and charity work, and he has twice taken big paycuts for the good of the team.

As a Steeler fan, I am really going to miss seeing #36 running the ball for the Steelers. The best big back in the history of the game, and very deserving of his spot in Canton. Way to go Bus, Pittsburgh will miss you !!!! :D:D

P.S. Now lets finish it off right, and get "The Bus" a ring on his finger. It is a long

shot, but anything can happen !!!!

I watch a ton of interviews and all and I have to say that Bettis comes across as a completely nice guy and someone who would be fun to hang out with. I mean here is a guy who has made millions, one of the most productive runners in history and he likes to go bowling.

Bettis is a class act to me and one of the good guys.

Yep. He's the anti-T.O.!

1243907[/snapback]

True dat! It really does seem that the general trend of thought is that he is done and really I think now is the right time for thim to go but I wouldn't bet a lot of money on that. It was pretty much thought that he was done last year also.

Either way, everything Menudo said and a whole lot more is right on the money. If this is the end for the Bus I will miss him and so will all of Pittsburgh. He will have climbed right up there with Franco and this city will never forget him. :D