[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can you ---

Scorcher

I would like to give "The Huddle" as a gift to a relative. We played in a league together this year. After the season was over he asked "What was your source,how did you always know who to pick up before any one else?" I told him I would let him know after next year's draft!( Ha-Ha). His birthday is coming up soon and I thought "The Huddle" would be a great present. Does anyone know if it's possible to buy it for someone else and if so how does one do it?

I would like to give "The Huddle" as a gift to a relative. We played in a league together this year. After the season was over he asked "What was your source,how did you always know who to pick up before any one else?" I told him I would let him know after next year's draft!( Ha-Ha). His birthday is coming up soon and I thought "The Huddle" would be a great present. Does anyone know if it's possible to buy it for someone else and if so how does one do it?

1248457[/snapback]

Should be simpl enough. DMD will probably answer this soon.

I'm almost certain that this is possible--but even if it isn't you could always give the guy the money and the link to thehuddle.

1248479[/snapback]

Yeah, that's true, and it was the first option I considered, but then I thought how cool it would be to just say check your e-mail and you'll see my gift. It would be really awesome if he had a message that said "Happy Birthday" from Richard and "The Huddle"! Sometimes nothing says it better than the "Gift of Football"! Ha-Ha :D

Yeah, that's true, and it was the first option I considered, but then I thought how cool it would be to just say check your e-mail and you'll see my gift. It would be really awesome if he had a message that said "Happy Birthday" from Richard and "The Huddle"!  Sometimes nothing says it better than the "Gift of Football"! Ha-Ha :D

1248498[/snapback]

Excellent idea. I'd probably use that too (except for guys in my own league).

Maybe as long as we have the person's email addy, we could sign them up :D

Send DMD a private message with your question

1248522[/snapback]

I'm showing my ignorance here but how do you contact DMD. In my first post I said a relative--- it's for my son. If we lived in the same house I wouldn't be asking my origional question. He's old enough now to handle the message boards. It's always been great talking football with him and seeing his eyes light up, and seeing him be impressed with my knowledge. (via "The Huddle" ) I'm going with the "teach a person how to fish" theory now. I think a "kids" Huddle would be great.

I'm showing my ignorance here but how do you contact DMD. In my first post I said a relative--- it's for my son. If we lived in the same house I wouldn't be asking my origional question. He's old enough now to handle the message boards. It's always been great talking football with him and seeing his eyes light up, and seeing him be impressed with my knowledge. (via "The Huddle" )  I'm going with the "teach a person how to fish" theory now. I think a "kids" Huddle would be great.

1248547[/snapback]

Wiegie is right, one of the admins will probably respond to this thread.

If not, click on DMD's user name from one of his posts (or click on members at the top of the screen and search for him) and click on send a private message.

We will not be accepting payments for the 2006 season until June 1st, but after that date you can just call into customer service and have them set up whatever username and password that you want.

We will not be accepting payments for the 2006 season until June 1st, but after that date you can just call into customer service and have them set up whatever username and password that you want.

1248580[/snapback]

I can call then and sign him up? June 6?

DMD has already given you your answer, but I just wanted to say that I actually gave The Huddle as a gift last year. I used my friends FF team name as his user name and made up a simple password that he could have changed later.

It's a tip that as soon as you set up the account The Huddle sends a welcome message and registration verification to the new members email address, so don't send it before you want them to see it. I waited until my friend's party started and set it up as I was walking out the door. I put his membership info on a birthday card. It worked out fine and he liked it.

1248580[/snapback]

DMD doesn't want your money right now. :D